B2B Digital Campaign ManagerAnderlecht, Belgium Commercial: Sales & Marketing 15/11/2023 90238
As part of the Belux Sales Operations department, you will sit within the CRM team and report to the CRM Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the construction and the development of the omni-contact strategy of CCEP by developing and deploying the emailing approach.
Your job will involve:
In close collaboration with the other departments, Commercial Development, Commercial, Field Sales, Central teams and BPT, your main objectives will be:
- Define the most effective email contact strategy with our customers.
- Participate in the construction of the omni-channel strategy, one of the pillars of CCEP's commercial strategy for the coming years.
- Contribute to the drafting of the omni roadmap and the action plan related to the emailing activity.
- Manage email campaigns and newsletters to relay the company's sales, marketing and key CSR plans (in collaboration with the relevant teams) to customers.
- Implement the necessary automation to optimise mailings and make progress on the digital roadmap (in conjunction with the team in charge of MyCCEP).
- Identify improvements to be made in terms of targeting, timing, content, following analysis of results and possible tests (A/B).
- Observe market practices, internally and externally, to identify digital best practices in this area.
- Steer actions using a data driven approach (segmentation, targeting of actions, data analysis, monitoring and improving performance, cleansing contacts database).
- Liaise with our IT departments in charge of the applications used.
- Take part in meetings with the Central Europe team (and exchanging best practice).
- Obtained a Master's degree
- A dynamic professional with relevant experience in marketing/communication
- Excellent writing skills and creative minded
- A customer focused attitude and a data-driven vision
- Passioned about B2B and digital evolutions
- Independent, autonomous and stress resistant
- Convincing at different levels, have excellent presentation and change management skills
- A real team Player and networker
- Fluent inFrench or Dutch, good command of the second language. An excellent level of English.
What's in it for you?
- A central function in which you are in contact with many departments and in which you are a real business partner
- Excellent opportunities to develop yourself, on the job but also through training
- Projects with a significant strategic impact
- A working environment that is dynamic, open to change and initiatives
- A Company that is continually seeking to improve and develop
Who are we?
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite, Monster®et Nalu®.
Our recruitment vision
At CCEP, we advocate for equal opportunities and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability status. Only skills will be taken into consideration. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and bring their unique perspectives and experiences to our teams thereby creative valuable richness.
Convinced? We eagerly await your application!
We constantly strive to provide a friendly and inclusive recruitment process, encouraging candidates to inform us of their specific needs or any necessary adjustments needed to ensure a pleasant and accessible experience for everyone.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team: TalentAcquisitionBelux@ccep.com.