Senior Marketing & Channel Manager CoffeeAnderlecht, Belgium Commercial: Sales & Marketing 09/02/2024 92652
Are you a challenge-thirsty individual? Come and join us at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners and discover a world full of bubbles, innovation and success!
You will create sustainable value for CCEP & our customers by cascading the brand & portfolio strategy into the local trade marketing & channel strategy (where, what, how to grow,… ) for our hot beverages propositions together with COSTA and CCEP commercial teams. You will drive the hot beverages annual business plan process by mapping the channel opportunities based on consumer, shopper and market insights and trends and translating this into clear and actionable development plans for each environment in which we want to compete.
You lead the Business-to-Business marketing and communication plan, co-define the innovation pipeline and design the shopper/consumer plans.
Your job will involve:
- Be the SPOC for the brand owner as well as for internal stakeholders regarding all environment, category, brand & shopper related topics
- Build environment growth strategy based on consumer needs & category insight ; act as Business plan lead from a platform & environment point of view
- Channel & Marketing strategy
- CCEP business plan lead from a portfolio & channel/category opportunity point of view
- Translate portfolio & channel big bets into channel PICOS & impactful outlet/shopper activations
- Turn insights into action, with a hunting & “can do” attitude: initiate business acceleration brand initiatives
- Identify gaps and opportunities on the business plan big bets plans and “course correct” by setting-up acceleration plans where needed or stop initiatives/projects if needed
- Co-lead business innovations & translate in tangible environment plans
- CCEP gatekeeper & gate owner for innovations: business case co-lead and define risks, resources…
- Drive the insights & analytics that will fuel the marketing & sales strategy
- Build a strong business to business marketing plan to onboard internal & external key stakeholders in our coffee journey
- Environment Marketing management
- Build a compelling trade marketing plan
- Support frontline teams with strong stories to trade & key customer activation plans
- Ensure timely and environment/customer proof delivery of brand thematics, toolkits, brand assets
- Liaise with supporting departments to ensure coffee growth strategy is embedded in wider Belux plans
- Together with the sales lead & coffee expert, build a compelling Business To Business communication & connection plan
- Lead the hot beverages commercial development team
Profile must haves:
- Relevant experience in the coffee category and in shopper / channel / category management is required
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Profile nice to haves:
- Strategic (helicopter view, stakeholder mapping, …) and creative thinking
- Result driven and hands on – make it happen attitude
- Problem solving / prioritization
- Team player
- Drive for innovation & change. Always seek to optimize the way of working with other departments.
- Flexibility, Speed & Agility : able to work on multiple projects and to adjust way of working in function of a changing environment - take up cross team projects in function of the needs
- Leadership: Strong Influencing skills (cross functional and cross level), stakeholder management and comfortable with managing ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills
- Communicating and presenting impactfully
*The list above is an indication of the ideal profile we are looking for. Do you recognise yourself only in the must haves but have tons of enthusiasm to develop the nice to haves? Then don't hesitate to send in your application or contact TA.
In addition to a cheerful team, we provide:
- A competitive salary
- A company car
- Real opportunities for career development within CCEP
- Tailor-made training courses for employees
- Attractive non-statutory benefits such as hospitalisation insurance (your partner and child(ren) living under the same roof are also entitled), disability insurance, a pension plan, a choice of dental insurance or sports and culture vouchers, a good work/life balance (50% teleworking for positions that allow it) and much more ....
Who are we?
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Monster® and Nalu® to more than 600 million people.
Our recruitment vision
At CCEP, we advocate for equal opportunities and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability status. Only skills will be taken into consideration, and to put it on top of it all, we are open to and encouraging job sharing.
Job sharing is a practice whereby two people share the responsibilities and working hours of a full-time position. This approach offers unique flexibility, promoting a better balance between professional and personal life.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and bring their unique perspectives and experiences to our teams thereby creative valuable richness. And if you're looking for a flexible, collaborative working opportunity that promotes a better quality of life, job sharing and CCEP could be just what you're looking for.
Convinced? We eagerly await your application!
We constantly strive to provide a friendly and inclusive recruitment process, encouraging candidates to inform us of their specific needs or any necessary adjustments needed to ensure a pleasant and accessible experience for everyone.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team: TalentAcquisitionBelux@ccep.com.