Transport Commercial ManagerAuckland, New Zealand Finance 09/02/2024 13209
We are looking for an experienced Transport Commercial Manager to join our Supply Chain Finance team that can take the lead in managing transport costs across, Linehaul, 3PL, Sea and Red Trucks.
You will ensure best service and cost mix that’s market competitive for 3rd party transport (road, sea and rail) with continuous improvement plans to drive cost out across the portfolio.
- Be responsible for the management of the overall transport budget
- Work closely with Procurement to manage and analyse commercial viability of contracts
- Review actuals and the forecast with strong understanding and review of all risks and opportunities.
- Provide variance to budget reports to create understanding and awareness.
- Maintain market prices through benchmarking rate reviews and leverage transport relationships for efficiency and cost optimization.
- Work with Procurement & Legal on creating and renew contracts.
- Manage red truck contracts through financial reviews, renewals, updates and address commercial queries and disputes.
- Participate in the development and execution of our long-term transport strategy.
- A tertiary qualification in Economics, Finance or Logistics
- Strong influencing, problem solving and good numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
- High levels of competency and clarity in written communication
- Understanding of supply chain environment, particularly within transport
- Experience in Contract negotiation and management
- Strong Commercial initiative and aptitude
You'll get a fantastic package that includes:
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends.
- 8% Kiwisaver and Superannuation options for all permanent employees
- Employee Share Program – purchase a part of the business and get your shares matched up to $3000 per year
- Access to our wellbeing program, that includes a gym subsidy, proactive healthcare, discounted medical insurance, and EAP helpline.
- Great employee experiences including Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park, competitions, recognition programs, giveaways, and product launches.
- Free carparking at all CCEP locations
- Our world-famous learning and development program will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will take you!
Working at CCEP
We are exceptionally proud to be recognised as one of NZ’s Best Employers several years in a row! We are successful because we are passionate, hard-working, and committed to our products, our customers and each other. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, unique health or mental health requirements, and/or those who embrace neurodiversity to apply for our roles. If you need any accommodations or assistance during the recruitment process to ensure you can showcase your unique differences, please feel free to inform us in your application.
Applications close 23 February 2024