Young Graduate ProgramBelgium, Nationwide Commercial: Sales & Marketing 18/08/2023 89625
GROWING TOGETHER, WINNING TOGETHER! APPLY TO OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM TO START IN SEPTEMBER 2024!
Are you looking for an intensive development program to build up strong business skills and be part of our future business leaders? Then our Young Graduate Program is for you! Shake up your career and unleash your sparkling potential!
What is a Young Graduate Program?
Our young graduate program is a recruitment and development initiative designed to provide recent graduates with the skills, training, and experience they need to launch a successful career and grow within an organization. We aim to transform high potentials into Coca-Cola’s future leaders!
This three-year rotational program accelerates careers through real-life experiences! You'll work across different roles in Belgium, in Commercial and Supply Chain – for example Commercial (Field Sales, Marketing, Commercial Development, Business Analyst, ...) or Supply chain (Team Leader, Operational Excellence,..).These roles will give you the opportunity to learn new and more agile ways of working in a fully immersive environment.
Are you the talent we are looking for?
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree
- Maximum of18 months of professional experience
- In possession of a B2 driver license
- Fluent in French or Dutch, good command of the second language. An excellent level ofEnglish
- A motivated young professional with great learning capabilities and can-do attitude
- A change enabler and critical thinker, that thrive for continuous improvement with his/her creative problem solving, and show excellent adaptability skills
- Great interpersonal skills and self-awareness that is an excellent communicators that can influence others whilst listening and showing empathy
- People who possess the qualities that will enable them to become a successful leader
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent Contract: Additionally to a permanent contract, at the end of the 3 year program, you will be the one choosing the managerial role you want to pursue.
- End-to-end: for 3 years, you will discover our entire organization through multidisciplinary assignments (supply chain, commercial, business functions, …)
- Meaningful opportunities: we balance business priorities with your unique personal talent to help you prove yourself through various challenges (assignments are defined along the way)
- Top level mentorship: you will be appointed a mentor, member of our leadership team, to guide you and foster your personal development
- Accelerated development: you will have access to accelerated on-the-job learning and discover new and diverse perspectives thanks to rotational assignments
- Top-notch network: you will meet people from all horizons in our company and have the chance to build a strong and diverse network. You will discover various sites in Belgium such as Antwerp, Ghent, Chaudfontaine, Anderlecht, …
Who are we?
We are a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite, Monster®et Nalu®.
How to apply?
Upload your cv by clicking the link
Stand out when applying; dare to be you! Your cv is your unique business card, so take care of your personal branding
Our Talent Acquisition will be in touch if your CV is a match. You can expect online testings, interviews and an assessment day.
Our recruitment vision
At CCEP, we advocate for equal opportunities and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability status. Only skills will be taken into consideration.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and bring their unique perspectives and experiences to our teams thereby creative valuable richness.
Convinced? We eagerly await your application!
We constantly strive to provide a friendly and inclusive recruitment process, encouraging candidates to inform us of their specific needs or any necessary adjustments needed to ensure a pleasant and accessible experience for everyone.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team: TalentAcquisitionBelux@ccep.com.