Governance Officer Apprenticeship ProgrammeCity of Westminster, United Kingdom Legal 09/02/2024 92554
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Governance Officer Apprenticeship Programme is open and waiting for your application!
Role Location - Central London
Do you want to join this brand new apprenticeship, working closely with the Senior Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Company Secretary and Company Secretarial Assistant! You will provide support to the General Counsel and Company Secretary and Head of Secretariat in the provision of a broad range of secretariat services, ensuring that CCEP complies with its obligations in respect of stock exchange regulations, company law and corporate governance guidelines.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to blaze a trail in this newly created position
What is Corporate Governance
Governance at CCEP is all about effectively supervising the management of the company and upholding its iintegrity, ensuring the company is legally compliant. There are many aspects to this role including: the effective oversight and smooth running of the CCEP Board and Committees ensuring that the relevant matters are being raised and discussed as required; assisting with the project management of the CCEP Integrated Report and facilitating CCEP’s Annual General Meeting. You’d be a key member of the team.
Why Corporate Governance
In Corporate Governance you’ll be highly valued as you help facilitate decisions made by the Board. You’ll also experience variety in your role as you get involved with multiple areas of the business. Corporate Governance itself is a lucrative profession with great opportunities to progress quickly.
At CCEP, we strive to the best in our market. Our brand new Governance Officer apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that by learning on the job to gain your qualification, working with our customers, and driving the success of our business on a day-to-day basis.
- This 18 month programme will see you emersed into the world of governance, working with our internal teams and stakeholders
- Upon successful completion of the programme you will achieve a Level 4 Apprenticeship in Governance, which will allow you to progress professional level recognition from the Chartered Governance Institute for Foundation Level.
- Your starting salary for the programme is £20,500 with annual salary reviews each year
- By joining our organisation, you will have access to a world of benefits – i.e. 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, our flexible benefits programme and lots of other great incentives which includes a fully expensed company vehicle
- You will be joining a world class organisation, with exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
- You too could become one of our Award-Winning Apprentices
What we expect of you
We are looking for individuals who want to learn and be rewarded for hitting their objectives both in the role and apprenticeship, and thrive off training and career development. Just as important – we’re looking for people who have the personality to bring our culture alive!
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Desirable to have GCSE English and Maths Grade 4/C or higher
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our business …apply today and we will do the rest.
Want to learn more about Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, please visit our website by clicking on the following link www.ccep.com/careers
We believe that equal opportunities mean inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all and work with the philosophy that everyone is welcome
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.