Grinders Territory ManagerGoonellabah, Australia Sales 09/02/2024 13201
- Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, and Northern Rivers
ABOUT COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move, and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Jim Beam, Canadian Club and Grinders Coffee.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable company. As an employer, as a place to work, and as a business. Because when we represent the society we serve everyone is truly welcome.
ABOUT YOUR TEAM
As part of the larger Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners (CCEP) family, Grinders Coffee has become one of Australia's premier coffee companies. From humble beginnings in Melbourne, it has grown to be one of the largest coffee houses in Australia. Grinders now encompasses, a number of well-known brands including Grinders Coffee, Giancarlo Coffee and Taboo Hot Chocolate.
Over the last 8 years the business has grown dramatically and has activated some iconic Grinders café sites that have driven profitable outcomes and increased brand recognition.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Representative/Territory Manager to join our Grinders Coffee Team in Northern NSW! Reporting to our Regional Manager for Grinders Coffee, you will present our customers with business growth opportunities, drive long term profitable sales growth and expand our customer footprint throughout the region. As a Grinders Territory Manager, you are accountable and responsible for all of the coffee business in your territory. This role will also include fortnightly North Coast and inland overnight stays.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Executing planned customer visit cycles with a focus on training to ensure quality coffee output through all of our customers.
- Delivering business growth opportunities for all customers within territory to achieve profitable growth for our customers and the Grinders business.
- Achieve growth through the four key functions of being a Territory Manager, selling and negotiating, superior customer service, communication and planning and organizing.
- Work very closely with the local CCEP teams
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
You will be a highly self-motivated and organised individual looking to take your passion to the next level! Your superior multitasking capabilities will see you seamlessly manage our Coffee portfolio across your defined regional territory. You will work with a coffee centric customer base, be resilient, have the ability to build relationships and understand our customers business.
- Prior Coffee Industry experience (sales, customer service, hospitality) and /or knowledge of Coffee equipment is highly regarded
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and high level of resilience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to think on your feet and influence sales outcomes with our customers
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to get up to speed with a range of technologies and systems
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Valid and unrestricted Australian Driver’s License
- Available to travel regionally including over-night stays away from home
- Can be based anywhere across the territory (Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Northern Rivers)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Here at Grinders, we like to invest in our talent! You can you expect:
- An attractive package including a company car, latest sales technologies (IPad and IPhone)
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends (including Coca-Cola, Mount Franklin, Monster, Rekorderlig Cider and more!).
- Attractive leave package including paid parental leave and purchase leave options.
- Award-winning training and development that will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will lead you with our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP
- Access to additional benefits including Fitness Passport & discounts with our many diverse customers including Apple, JB-HIFI, Telstra & Hertz.
- Free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline as part of our commitment to well-being.
- Generous Employee Share Purchase Program
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT ROLE?
We have an amazing culture at CCEP, to find out more make sure you check out the people stories on our website here
Applications close Friday 23rd Feb 2024.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse and equitable company. It’s important to us that you have the best recruitment experience possible, therefore, please let us know what support we can put in place for you in terms of any accessibility adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment.
This role will be subject to our standard pre-employment checks, which includes employment references, working rights and/or medical check, background checks, dependent on role.