Equipment Services TechnicianHamilton, New Zealand Manufacturing & Logistics 08/02/2024 12713
As a company focused on making sure its customers are never too far away from a cold Coke or L&P, we have more than 35,000 pieces of refrigeration, fountain postmix systems and vending equipment out in the market. Unfortunately, we haven't found one that fixes itself yet. Until we do, we need our Equipment Services Technicians and right now we need one!
This is a field-based role that demands experience, attention to detail and an eye for problem solving when it comes to electrical equipment. The main duties will consist of servicing as well as carry out preventative maintenance on our range of fridges, postmix, vending and coffee machines in our customers' premises based in Hamilton servicing the Waikato area. At times you will also need to be involved in installation and commissioning of Postmix drink dispensing systems, but full training will be given.
Hours are: 40 hours between 6am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
What do I need?
You will have a background in the electrical and/or appliance repair fields with a minimum qualification of Electrical Appliance Serviceperson, Electrical Service Technician or qualified Electrician and hold a current practicing license. Refrigeration experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be provided. You will also need to be energetic, driven, and hardworking with excellent customer service skills. You will need to hold a full, clean driver's licence in order to service the Waikato region.
You'll get a fantastic package that includes:
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends.
- 8% Kiwisaver and Superannuation options for all permanent employees
- Employee Share Program – purchase a part of the business and get your shares matched up to $3000 per year
- Access to our wellbeing program, that includes a gym subsidy, proactive healthcare, discounted medical insurance, and EAP helpline.
- Great employee experiences including Coca-Cola Christmas in the Park, competitions, conferences, recognition programs, giveaways, and product launches.
- Free carparking at all CCEP locations
- Our world-famous learning and development program will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will take you!
Working at CCEP
We are exceptionally proud to be recognised as one of NZ’s Best Employers several years in a row! We are successful because we are passionate, hard-working, and committed to our products, our customers and each other. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, including individuals with disabilities, unique health or mental health requirements, and/or those who embrace neurodiversity to apply for our roles. If you need any accommodations or assistance during the recruitment process to ensure you can showcase your unique differences, please feel free to inform us in your application.
Applications close 22 February 2024.