Quality Assurance Lead, Edmonton x2London, United Kingdom Supply Chain 18/09/2023 89710
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Quality Assurance Lead, Edmonton
What you become part of:
Edmonton Operations produce 50 million cases of drinks per year across their 7 manufacturing lines. The site can produce up to 142,000 litres of drink per hour consisting of Bag in Box, PET and Glass bottling. They are the only site in GB to produce our Oasis Drinks and Bag in Box. There are over 300 people across Manufacturing, QESH and Engineering and Distribution, experience here can lead to excellent career opportunities both in Edmonton and further afield across other GB sites and Pan-European locations.
Ensure all Quality and Food Safety requirements are followed within their Performance Cell / Area.
- Lead, develop and coach the Lab Technicians team to ensure maximisation of individual and team performance.
- Manage the team short term labour planning including absenteeism, holidays, leaves, etc
- Support Production Managers for correct management of all Quality, Environmental, Safety & Health topics through advice and training of all members within the Performance Cell / Area
- Manage the complaints process affecting their Performance Cell / Area from: opening and executing the investigation, establishing Action Plans to avoid repetitive issues and ensure its implementation
- Support all QESH audits within the Performance Cell / Area, preparing the Action Plans from the audits observations and ensure its implementation
- Support and participate with the Engineering & Technology department in New Investments or initiatives within the Performance Cell / Area
- Manage and track QESH KBI’s within the Performance Cell / Area and implement improvement actions when they are off track
- Participate in Operational Excellence projects as required
- Operation in a FMCG production including laboratory, preferably in the beverage industry
- Food microbiological knowledge
- FSSC 22000
A degree in Science or Food related discipline
Functional technical skills required
- HACCP Level 3
- Quality Assurance
- Manufacturing processes
- Efficient operations
- Ethical and compliance focused
- Operational Excellence
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Health & Safety
Behavioural competencies preferred
- Team Work
- Problem Solving
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. We’re a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving 2 million customers in 29 countries. We make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands - including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Costa Coffee® and Monster®. We’ve also expanded into alcohol with ready to drink Jack Daniel’s and Coca-Cola. We want a workforce that is as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity.
From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider.
We recognise some people prefer not to participate in alcohol related sales, interactions, or promotions. If that’s true for you – please raise this with your talent acquisition contact who will advise you on whether this role includes activities related to our alcohol portfolio.