Senior Manager Commercial Finance Fragmented MarketSpain Finance 18/05/2023 87057
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners?
Do you have experience providing support to the commercial area?
Then, we have a great opportunity for you!!
To provide first class decision support and analysis to Commercial stakeholders, at the same time delivering effectively full commercial finance accountabilities.
• To be the primary finance business partner for relevant commercial customers to support and influence key commercial decisions that drive increased value and profitability through mutual-benefit relationships and in depth knowledge of the commercial environment.
• To effectively manage the P&L and balance sheet for commercial customers
• To evaluate and make recommendations on significant business proposals, including managing analysis projects, effectiveness customer investments, supporting business proposals for potential new customers and customer revenue and pricing discussions
• To provide insight, analysis and recommendations into the performance of the channel such as trends impacting year to date and full year performance
• To undertake planning and forecasting through supporting the annual planning process and the ongoing rolling estimate forecast, ensuring positive contributions made to the S&OP process
• Lead, develop and coach their team to ensure they maximise their individual and team performance and drive succession plan for the team.
What we expect from you?
• Degree level education related to Finance, Business Administration and Management, Economics or similar.
• University education in other areas will be taken into account if you have an MBA
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Experience working with/ within Commercial Finance (or other financial areas). If working in other departments, experience in a relational way with financial areas will be considered.
• Advanced Excel (required).
• Highly desired experience in Power Bi
• Highly desired SAP & BW tools knowledge
• Business Partnering skills
• Analytical Thinking
• Business Acumen
• Process & Operational Excellence
• Risk Management & Controls
• Finance Technical Knowledge
Competency Profile, critical skills:
• Highly developed influencing and communication skills
• Ability to manage a broad and dynamic agenda whilst engaging stakeholders
• Business strategic vision
If you are interested in this position please apply for the offer and attach an updated CV. A person from the Recruitment team will contact you.
*We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all. We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.