Senior Rewards Analyst IberiaSpainZaragoza, Spain; Seville, Spain; Urbanización Fuerteventura Golf Club, Spain; Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain; Jaén, Spain; , Spain; San Sebastián de La Gomera, Spain; Charco del Palo (Lanzarote), Spain; Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain Human Resources 06/09/2023 89863
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within the Rewards Function?
Do you want to develop your technical expertise?
Are you curious, passionate, quick to learn and good putting learning in practice? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Head of Rewards Iberia Business Unit, the role will partner with key stakeholders with ownership across a broad range of Rewards topics, including policies, tools and projects.
What you will do:
- Monitor CCEP's annual salary review and annual bonus payment process, ensuring data quality and system maintenance in coordination with People Services, Central Rewards, Talent Management and external third party consultants.
- Manage our benefits catalogue, partnering with internal stakeholders and external brokers to ensure timely benefit review, market pricing analysis, catalogue harmonization and expansion, detailed cost tracking and process improvements directed towards creating a superior employee experience.
- Conduct internal and external benchmarking analyses providing data driven insights and recommendations that support the implementation of the company global Rewards philosophy.
- Use data driven insights and analytics to support the ongoing planning and monitoring of our labor costs in partnership with key partners such as Labour Relations, Business Partners and Finance.
- Maintain and update of Rewards tools and systems, proposing improvements and ensuring data quality.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for high-potential individual, as well as proactive and solution-oriented advisor, used to work with tight deadlines and with experience in cross-functional projects and knowledge of Rewards policies as well as Workforce Intelligence.
Min. 2-3 years in Rewards (knowledge in the HR operations area or any type of analytical role is a plus).
Excellent Spanish and English language level (both written and verbal). Portuguese is a plus!!
Competencies and skills
- Broad understanding of key principles and market practices related to comp & benefits, including familiarity with Mercer, WTW or Hay Korn Ferry methodologies and systems.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors or other HRIS or payroll software.
- Experience using data visualizations tools such as Power BI, Tableau in addition to advanced Excel level.
- High attention to detail and solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations and proactively propose action plans.
- Proven project & change management skills with the ability to participate in different initiatives simultaneously.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relations with partners as well as clearly convey complex information to a variety of audiences.
People Services, Central Rewards, Business Partners, Finance, Labour Relations as well as external third parties.
Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
We aim to make our recruitment process as comfortable and accessible as possible and would appreciate it if you would advise us of any particular requirements, adjustments or requests you may have to help us ensure that your experience is enjoyable.