CDO Technician - Northern TasmaniaMoonah, Australia Manufacturing & Logistics 19/01/2024 13018
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support. Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Powerade, Beam, Canadian Club and Grinders Coffee. We’re proud to be part of the Australian community and recognise the importance of giving something back. In addition to our efforts on wellbeing, recycling and sustainability, together with Coca-Cola South Pacific we distribute $1.1 million annually to local charities through the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation. At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse and equitable company. As an employer, as a place to work, and as a business. Because when we represent the society we serve, everyone is truly welcome. Everyone In – no one left out.
The TAS Equipment Service’s team are seeking an experienced and customer focussed trade professional to join their Equipment Services team. With your key customer group based in Northern Tasmania, this role offers a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join a market leader delivering service levels that exceed customer expectations.
Your key responsibilities
- Effective and efficient servicing of coffee equipment, refrigeration, post-mix units and vending machines
- Repairs and fault diagnosis
- Preventative maintenance and quality assurance
- Recognise opportunities for improvements and work with our amazing customers, delivering a world class service
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Relevant Electrical or Refrigeration Trade Qualifications
- Experience in mechanical maintenance servicing
- Certificate of competency or the ability to obtain in Electrical test and tag
- Commitment to quality and safe work practices
- Customer focused, with excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to your audience
- Hold a current driver’s license
- The ability to work an on-call roster pattern for out of hours breakdowns
Some of our Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners perks include corporate discounts, exciting experiences, employee share program and staff sampling programs (where you can choose from a variety of alcoholic, non-alcoholic and coffee products to enjoy with yourself and with friends and family).
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe work environment for our people. We see each day as a chance to write the next exciting chapter in the Coca-Cola story. Together, we can continue building on our amazing heritage for years to come. Apply now and Join the World of Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners. Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners are committed to the health and safety of all employees. This obligation includes a pre-employment health evaluation process that is aimed at determining if prospective new employees are able to safely undertake the inherent requirements of the role without putting themselves or others at risk. Coca-Cola EuroPacific Partners are committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment.