Maintenance FitterMoorabbin, Australia Manufacturing & Logistics 05/02/2024 12311
We are Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) – a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, who work together to make, move, and sell some the world’s most loved brands. We are a global business and one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We are successful because we are passionate, hard-working, and committed to our products, our customers and each other. CCEP is a place where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to give back to the communities we are part of. Beyond delivering results for customers and shareholders, we are determined to build a better future for people and the planet.
We’re proud of our great culture and the strong team spirit in our Production Plant. You’ll never be bored as the work is fun and you will get plenty of exercise - It’s a fast-moving, hands-on, physical role! Your role of Mechanical Technician is responsible for delivering sustainable improvements that ensure our operations objectives are achieved. You will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the maintenance team by eliminating potential delays through response time to plant failures and maintenance work performed to determine areas of improvement.
- Day Shift
- Monday - Friday, 6am - 2pm
Key Responsibilities include:
- Dayshift role, working with the reliability team, assisting with RCA, breakdown elimination, line specific issues and development as required.
- Complete all maintenance, inspection and repair tasks as allocated on all aspects of the site plant and equipment
- Effective and timely completion of all plant and equipment maintenance and repair tasks as assigned
- Support the site Maintenance Strategy with reference to CCEP Way for Asset Care
- Ensure all behaviours are aligned with business vision, policies and site objectives
- Recognised Mechanical Trade Qualification (Cert 3 Engineering Trade)
- Previous maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment (FMCG, beverage/food manufacturing or similar)
- Previous experience with continuous high-speed processing and packaging equipment in an industrial production environment
- Advanced mechanical fault finding and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on the customer and other people, their concerns and requirements, with a proactive attitude to assisting them
- Good knowledge in use of CMMS based maintenance systems
At CCEP you can you expect an attractive package including staff product allowance as well as a broad range of discounts and benefits from a range of partners! This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious and customer focused operations professional to take their career to a new level and thrive making a positive contribution to CCEP customers’ business growth and success, with a brand you can be proud of. Some of our amazing & competitive benefits are:
- Being part of one of the world’s largest bottlers and most recognizable brands.
- Access to employee benefits such as free drinks onsite, allocation of products to take home, EAP, free onsite parking
- Company funded Parental leave
- Purchased Annual Leave Scheme
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent team culture
- A Leader who will support & guide you throughout your career
- Access to our CCEP Care Program which helps our People work through the challenges of navigating Government Services, Social Welfare Organisations, and all other matters that impact on their emotional, psychological, financial, and physical wellbeing. This includes free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline
- Access to our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP from day one
Culture at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Our success is defined by the passion, hard work and commitment of the people who work at CCEP. We have a world class frontline salesforce who are dedicated to delivering the best possible service to all our customers. We bring together our combined, diverse experience of different markets, cultures and consumers to go further together. We want CCEP to be a great place to work, where people can grow, be happy and be well in a safe, open, diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re investing to make sure our people have the tools and capabilities needed to win. Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment. This obligation may also extend to include a pre-employment health evaluation process that is aimed at determining if prospective new employees are able to safely undertake the inherent requirements of the role without putting themselves or others at risk