Executive AssistantNorth Sydney, Australia Corporate 01/02/2024 13103
ABOUT COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move, and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Jim Beam, Canadian Club and Grinders Coffee.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable company. As an employer, as a place to work, and as a business. Because when we represent the society we serve everyone is truly welcome.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for a 12 month parental leave cover. Reporting directly to the Australia, Pacific and Indonesia Chief Financial Officer (API CFO) and also supporting the VP Strategy & Transformation, this role is responsible for providing effective administrative and secretarial support, with a key focus on efficient diary management, coordination of critical meetings and tasks as well as processing expenses as required. In this role, the Executive Assistant will lead the management of travel logistics, document preparation for internal and external meetings as well as provide ad-hoc administrative and events support.
In addition to support for the API CFO and VP Strategy & Transformation, this role will also provide general support to the Executive Assistant team with all relevant administrative and secretarial support tasks during leave coverage periods, peak periods and otherwise when required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for end-to-end diary management, proactively planning forward, ensuring effective preparation, and accommodating movements as required
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end travel logistics, with provision of contingency plans, preparation of travel documents and establishing mobile methods of communication
- Responsible for managing the API CFO and VP Strategy & Transformation day-to-day email inflow, effectively prioritising, and flagging critical information as appropriate
- Ensure timely and accurate follow ups from meetings, tracking critical actions to be completed or chasing stakeholders for delegated tasks as appropriate
- Effectively prepare documents and coordinate with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure timely and accurate administration of all expenses and invoices, effectively setting up supplier, reconciling and arranging payments as required
- Provide logistical and administrative support to the API CFO and VP Strategy & Transformation as well as certain members of their teams such as travel booking and meeting requirements
- Provide leave coverage for the Executive Assistant team
- Support the Executive Assistant team during peak periods, including periods where the Executive Assistants are busy with supporting, organising, and coordinating events and or international CCEP visitors
- Responsible for the provision of ad-hoc support as required
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of critical administrative activities, with at least 5-7 years of executive assistant experience, ideally in an FMCG environment
- Ability to effectively utilise key systems and tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
- Basic understanding of operational activities such as invoicing and expense management is desirable
- Highly skilled in coordinating between multiple stakeholders and working under tight deadlines
- An appreciation for confidential matters and discretion and ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Strong initiative, a positive and reliable attitude, which is ‘can do’ and flexible to get the job done
- Strong attention to detail, task orientated, solutions-focussed and ability to work autonomously or as a team player with minimal supervision
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends (including Coca-Cola, Mount Franklin, Monster, Rekorderlig Cider and more!).
- Award-winning training and development that will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will lead you with our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP
- Access to additional benefits including Fitness Passport & discounts with our many diverse customers including Apple, JB-HIFI, Telstra & Hertz.
- Free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline as part of our commitment to well-being.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT ROLE?
We have an amazing culture at CCEP, to find out more make sure you check out the people stories on our website here
Applications close on 14th February
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse and equitable company. It’s important to us that you have the best recruitment experience possible, therefore, please let us know what support we can put in place for you in terms of any accessibility adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment.
This role will be subject to our standard pre-employment checks, which includes employment references, working rights and/or medical check, background checks, dependent on role.