Finance Business PartnerNorth Sydney, Australia Finance 01/02/2024 13127
ABOUT COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS:
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move, and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Jim Beam, Canadian Club, Feral Brewing, Rekorderlig and Grinders Coffee.
We’re proud to be part of the Australian community and recognise the importance of giving something back. In addition to our efforts on wellbeing, recycling, and sustainability, together with Coca-Cola South Pacific we distribute $1.1 million annually to local charities through the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation.
As trusted business advisors, the Australian Finance team carry an important role working together with our stakeholders, customers, brand owners and suppliers to support CCEP’s journey towards becoming Australia’s Beverage Powerhouse, with the recent integration of the Australian Beverages and Alcohol & Coffee businesses, we have created a strong, integrated Finance structure designed and aligned to support our strategy, vision, and key stakeholders.
We create value everyday by responding to our customers and building on our strengths with ambitions to becoming a world class finance team within the Coke System and best in class across Australia FMCG’s. Through best-in-class capability we provide outstanding governance, transactional excellence and maximised asset returns to deliver our strategy and win with pride. Our commitment to continuous improvement and innovation enables us to deliver simple and effective solutions.
You will partner with senior business unit leaders and project managers to support the Australian capital program, including financial management & guidance for key projects as well as providing finance support for property and engineering teams.
- Business partnering across supply chain and the wider CCEP business to support the Australian capital program, focussing on Major Projects up to $100m+.
- Collaboration with stakeholders to provide recommendations and guidance in respect to future opportunities and risks to performance.
- Responsible for the financial management of key business projects, including adherence to regulatory guidelines where required.
- Consideration and communication of financial impacts to the wider business due to major project works.
- Presenting at monthly capital forums to senior leaders.
- Managing Actual/Forecast/Budget for Engineering & Property Indirect expenses.
- Ad-hoc support on Capital, Network Optimisation, Program Delivery & wider supply chain initiatives.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or Accounting
- CA/CPA qualification or working towards
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- SAP ECC experience (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in senior commercial roles, partnering with director or equivalent.
- Strong influencing capability. Can anticipate issues in advance and manage conflict; constructively challenges decisions leveraging data insights.
- Advanced analytical thinking capability,
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with key stakeholders, understanding the objectives of all parties and identifying associated risk and opportunities.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to present complex financial concepts to non-finance professionals to build commercial awareness and understanding.
Applications close Thursday 15th February 2024!
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment.