Network SpecialistNorth Sydney, Australia Information Technology 08/02/2024 12577
ABOUT COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Barista Brothers, Jim Beam, Canadian Club, , Feral Brewing, and Grinders Coffee.
We’re proud to be part of the Australian community and recognise the importance of giving something back. In addition to our efforts on wellbeing, recycling and sustainability, together with Coca-Cola South Pacific we distribute $1.1 million annually to local charities through the Coca-Cola Australia Foundation.
As a Network Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless operation of the Business Process and Technology (BPT) Network Operations area. Your expertise will be instrumental in managing Network Operations, Network Event Monitoring, and overseeing third-party vendors. This role emphasizes the importance of maintaining a stable, reliable, and cost-efficient network infrastructure while prioritizing customer satisfaction objectives in service delivery. Collaboration with other BPT teams to ensure the integration of network services will also be a key part of your responsibilities.
- Implement the BPT strategy within BPT Network Operations
- Responsible for stable, efficient, and effective service delivery operations for BPT Network
- Responsible for reporting of the budget for the unit
- Management of activities required to ensure the required level of services in the BPT Network
- Network Operations: Comprehensive network operations support functions to maintain, administer and enhance Network solutions.
- Network Event Monitoring and Incident Response: Log management, event monitoring and correlation with incident response
- Adhere to change management procedures. Review, approve and follow up the Network changes.
- Optimize and continuously improve service delivery of BPT Network Services support (cost, quality, time) across all the territories
- Manage and control service providers to deliver the sourced services according to agreed SLAs / OLAs
- Development and provision of appropriate skills and capabilities in the unit
- Business impact: Important effects on business. Accountable for all the BPT Network Operational business disruption
- Degree in Telecom Engineering, Information Technologies, or a comparable degree
- Advanced trainings in BPT Service Management e.g. ITIL, CCNA or CCNP (Cisco) and other related qualifications desirable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Network Operations in a related and comparable positions
- Knowledge and experience of networks and platforms of CCEP (Cisco, Palo Alto, Infoblox, F5, Checkpoint)
- Fluent in English (German, Spanish, French would be advantageous)
- Experience in the design and set-up, management, and development of adequate and large-scaled Networks
- Strong experience in IT service operations, specialized on Network Technologies
- Experience in the management of large-scale projects, especially in international environments
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas of expertise:
- BPT Service Management
- Infrastructure Services
- ITIL processes, esp. Incident, change and configuration management processes.
Knowledge of the business and bottler-specific processes and on-site business operations
- Experience in implementation of respective programs and projects in time, budget and quality
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral) of all management levels
- Creative solution and implementation focus
- Experienced in collaborating with large scale teams successfully
- Strong cross-cultural leadership skills and cultural empathy
- Advanced experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
- Strong service-orientation
- Willing to undertake frequent business travels
- Award-winning training and development that will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will lead you?
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends (including Coca-Cola, Mount Franklin, Monster, Rekorderlig Cider and more!).
- Access to additional benefits including Fitness Passport & discounts with our many diverse customers including Apple, JB-HIFI, Telstra & Hertz.
- Free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline.
- Access to our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP from day one.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Kirks®, Powerade®, Mount Franklin®, Monster® and Barista Bros®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.
Applications close Wednesday 21st February 2023!
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse and equitable company. If you think this could be the role for you but you aren’t sure if you meet all of the criteria we’d encourage you to apply so that we can explore this or other opportunities with you.