Range and Space ManagerNorth Sydney, Australia Marketing & Strategy 05/02/2024 13003
ABOUT COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move, and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Jim Beam, Canadian Club and Grinders Coffee.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable company. As an employer, as a place to work, and as a business. Because when we represent the society we serve everyone is truly welcome.
ABOUT YOUR TEAM
This team leads the design of our category commercial strategy. We develop growth platforms and set strategic priorities under which we shape and advance plans that demonstrate where and how to grow category value. The team informs, collaborates, and influences actions with cross-functional stakeholders and our customers.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As Range & Space Planning Manager, in collaboration with the broader team and stakeholder set, you will develop proposals for optimal use of space for the category and our portfolio within. Working closely with the relevant Customer Category Manager, you will be responsible for the timely generation of required planograms from our Sales teams. You will also be responsible for the recommendation and prioritisation of skus by category based on performance, trends and our future category vision. This role can be based from either Sydney or Melbourne.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Macro space, segment space, category flow
- Support customer team with space planning requirements spanning macro space, segment space, category flow and store segmentation.
- Provide category centric space recommendations and solutions that address projected category performance and growth opportunities by customer, in turn delivering range and space improvements for CCEP brands
- Deliver complete planogram suites based on customer agreed outcomes from range reviews
- Ensure planograms are compliant to ranging and trading terms requirements
- Build Key Selling Week and promotional activity displays for execution in field
- Manage system requirements, tools and product libraries to maximise efficiency across the space team
Customer strategic projects and trials
- Support role for customer strategic projects and space trials
Range review support
- Engage with Customer category and sales teams to support NPD and range review deliverables
- Support and actively participate in customer meetings as subject matter expert to influence outcomes
- Pre & post review analysis
Product Quadrant Analysis and Sku prioritisation
- Where required, manage and support in delivery of Product Quadrant Analysis, Sku prioritisation and merchandising standards at required segmented outlet level to inform optimal range and space recommendations
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- 3+ years’ experience in Space Management with a proficiency in Space Planning Plus (JDA) or Apollo (Metiri Mensus) software.
- 3+ years’ experience in an FMCG retailer or supplier business
- Preference for practical in-store operation based experience
- Project management experience with an emphasis on time management and being able to flex prioritisation
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and creatively while challenging and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple teams at once
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Be able to adopt a pragmatic approach to deliver category solutions.
- Solution oriented with a growth mindset
- Experience managing large stakeholder set and critical output prioritisation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends (including Coca-Cola, Mount Franklin, Monster, Rekorderlig Cider and more!).
- Attractive leave package including paid parental leave and purchase leave options.
- Award-winning training and development that will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will lead you with our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP
- Access to additional benefits including Fitness Passport & discounts with our many diverse customers including Apple, JB-HIFI, Telstra & Hertz.
- Free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline as part of our commitment to well-being.
- Generous Employee Share Purchase Program
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT ROLE?
We have an amazing culture at CCEP, to find out more make sure you check out the people stories on our website here
Applications close on Monday the 19th of February.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse and equitable company. It’s important to us that you have the best recruitment experience possible, therefore, please let us know what support we can put in place for you in terms of any accessibility adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment.
This role will be subject to our standard pre-employment checks, which includesemployment references, working rights and/or medical check, background checks, dependent on role.