Payroll OfficerNorthmead, Australia Human Resources 12/02/2024 13189
ABOUT COCA-COLA EUROPACIFIC PARTNERS
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners is one of the leading consumer goods companies in the world. We make, move, and sell some the world’s most loved brands – serving 600 million consumers and helping 1.75 million customers across 29 countries grow. We combine the strength and scale of a large, multi-national business with an expert, local knowledge of the customers we serve and communities we support.
Our portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Keri Juice, Powerade, Jim Beam, Canadian Club and Grinders Coffee.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable company. As an employer, as a place to work, and as a business. Because when we represent the society we serve everyone is truly welcome.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Our payroll team are currently looking for an experienced SAP payroll officer to join the team to support fortnightly and monthly payroll.
As a member of the team, you will be primarily responsible for the end-to-end management and processing of payroll for all EBA and Fortnightly & Monthly paid employees and delivery of high-quality comprehensive payroll services, ensuring that salaries and expenses are paid within the regulatory framework.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working as part of the team to ensure monthly & fortnightly payroll for up to 5000 employees is accurate and on time.
- Full end-to-end payroll processing
- Resolving payroll related payment queries
- ATO compliance (Payroll Tax, Superannuation, PAYG etc)
- Interpretation of Awards, EBA’s employment contracts
- Monthly deduction listings & payments
- Payroll accounting reconciliation to ensure all unreconciled items/payment/loans are cleared.
- Support the Payroll Financial Mid and Year End process and Salary review process.
- Process transactions in relation to superannuation, deductions and provide relevant information to external parties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Understanding and actioning manual payroll calculations and terminations
- Setup and maintenance of payroll records including new starters, employee changes and terminations.
- Assisting in payroll projects as required
- Business Testing
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Minimum 7+ years of Australian payroll knowledge experience, within a high-volume environment (2500+ employees)
- Experience with SAP Payroll systems is essential (Success Factors and Kronos experience preferred but not essential)
- Systems Used: Success Factors, Kronos, SAP & Service Now
- Excellent knowledge in application of Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Strong administration ability, attention to detail and time management
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills is a must.
- Excellent ability to build and nurture relationships at all levels in the organisation, strong focus on customer service.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Performance related incentive scheme
- Free monthly product allowances to share with family and friends (including Coca-Cola, Mount Franklin, Monster, Rekorderlig Cider and more!).
- Attractive leave package including paid parental leave and purchase leave options.
- Award-winning training and development that will set you up for future success - who knows where your CCEP career path will lead you with our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP
- Access to additional benefits including Fitness Passport & discounts with our many diverse customers including Apple, JB-HIFI, Telstra & Hertz.
- Free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline as part of our commitment to well-being.
- Generous Employee Share Purchase Program
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT ROLE?
We have an amazing culture at CCEP, to find out more make sure you check out the people stories on our website here
Applications close on Monday the 26th of February.
At Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, we are always refreshing the way we work and becoming a more inclusive, diverse and equitable company. It’s important to us that you have the best recruitment experience possible, therefore, please let us know what support we can put in place for you in terms of any accessibility adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment.
This role will be subject to our standard pre-employment checks, which includes employment references, working rights and/or medical check, background checks, dependent on role.