Customer Service Team Leader - NottinghamNottingham, United Kingdom Supply Chain 15/09/2023 90020
Customer Service Team leader - Nottingham
Annual performance related pay bonus and pay reviews + Share scheme + Competitive pension contributions + Range of flexible benefits and Corporate discounts + Free parking + Free hot and cold drinks + Excellent parental benefits
What you become a part of
Our Nottingham Customer Service Centre is responsible for order taking, delivery management and building strong collaborative supply chain relationships with our customers including grocery retailers, wholesalers, retails outlets and brewers in Great Britain.
As part of the CCEP Supply Chain team, Nottingham is intrinsically linked to the wider CCEP network, working closely with our manufacturing and distribution sites, being the centre of excellence for both internal stakeholders, and our customers.
What we expect of you
A people manager primarily with the skills and confidence to lead a team of 10-13 people in a challenging fast paced environment. You will be responsible for:
• Developing and enhancing a performance driven culture led by KBIs
• Have a customer first approach, and working towards world class customer services and unrivalled execution
• Influencing peers in best practice
• Role modelling team leader behaviour that provides others with aspirations for the role
• Coaching team members to achieve the best of their ability and drive individual development plans
• Build valuable relationships with other areas of the business to establish clear processes and ways of working
Skills & Essentials:
• Able to identify and build key performance measures and routines
• Deal with underperformance confidently
• Challenge the status quo
• Willing to learn and understand the operational processes and be able to identify improvements and inefficiencies
• Ability to coach others (team and peers)
• Experience of using Microsoft Office is required (Excel and Powerpoint)
• SAP or Salesforce experience is advantageous but not essential
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. We’re a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving 2 million customers in 29 countries. We make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands - including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Costa Coffee® and Monster®. We’ve also expanded into alcohol with ready to drink Jack Daniel’s and Coca-Cola. We want a workforce that is as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity.
From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider.
We recognise some people prefer not to participate in alcohol related sales, interactions, or promotions. If that’s true for you – please raise this with your talent acquisition contact who will advise you on whether this role includes activities related to our alcohol portfolio.