Manufacturing Improvement AnalystRichlands, Australia Manufacturing & Logistics 19/01/2024 13043
About the job
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) are proud to have been recognised as one of Australia’s Best Places to Work for 2023 as published by the Australian Financial Review and Boss Magazine. Come and join our award winning team and put some excitement back in your career! Our well-known portfolio in Australia includes the Coca-Cola family of products, as well as loved brands like Sprite, Fanta, Mount Franklin, Powerade, Jim Beam, Canadian Club and Grinders Coffee.
Your amazing new opportunity...
The purpose of this role is to analyse the site’s performance (focussing on Efficiency, Cost, and Service). Highlighting risks and opportunities while developing improvement recommendations and leading focussed improvement projects and CI programs to deliver the site’s Operational Excellence Agenda. The role holder is required to effectively collaborate with and support cross functional teams to drive equipment, process and people capability improvements. This role provides the opportunity for a progressive career path within the organisation at the right time.
Key Responsibilities Include...
- Analyse and report out site performance (Efficiency and Stock Losses) on a daily/weekly/monthly basis using relevant systems and software.
- Conduct and manage the ongoing time and cost loss gap analysis process across all lines.
- Identify and communicate deviations to standards, risks, and opportunities to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of the site’s Operational Excellence roadmap.
- Lead Focussed Improvement projects.
- Actively participate and support business unit’s daily and weekly operational review forums to ensure effectiveness to drive performance.
- Support production team with data insights and effective problem-solving tools and methodologies.
- Collaborate and support technical trainers and writers to improve operation’s teams capabilities.
- Support the development and execution of the site’s Digitalization roadmap.
- Develop a good understanding of all production processes on site (from inbound to dispatch).
- Support the development of the annual strategy planning process.
- Effectively collaborate with local and national stakeholders to drive synergies and ensure standardization and alignment.
We are looking for skills & experience which include:
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering Degree
- Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role at in the FMCG industry
- Analytical & Problem-Solving capabilities.
- LEAN manufacturing exposure
- Strong Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Computer Skills (MS Office, SAP, Tableau, Sharepoint
- Planning and Facilitation
- Influencing & Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
Your Amazing Benefits...
- Company funded Parental leave
- Purchased Annual Leave Scheme
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Being part of one of the world’s largest bottlers and most recognizable brands.
- Excellent team culture – we have fun whilst we work!
- A Leader who will support & guide you throughout your career
- Access to employee benefits such as free drinks onsite, allocation of products to take home, EAP, free onsite parking
- Access to our CCEP Care Program which helps our People work through the challenges of navigating Government Services, Social Welfare Organisations, and all other matters that impact on their emotional, psychological, financial, and physical wellbeing. This includes free counselling for you and your family via our EAP helpline
- Access to our career and self-development program DevelopingMe@CCEP from day one
- Employee Share Scheme
Coca-Cola Europacific is committed to the health and safety of all employees and to equal employment opportunity for all employees to ensure that our employees have a safe work environment that is also free of discrimination and harassment. This obligation may also extend to include a pre-employment health evaluation process that is aimed at determining if prospective new employees are able to safely undertake the inherent requirements of the role without putting themselves or others at risk