Analyst, Commercial Reporting (Spanish language is an advantage)Sofia, Bulgaria Information Technology 10/02/2023 82113
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are now looking for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join our Data & Insights Services (DIS) Iberia Team.
- The role provides insightful, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis to stakeholders within the Iberia Business Unit.
- It is an opportunity to work within a high-performing team focused on providing decision-support to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
- The successful candidate will combine strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity with the ability to collaborate effectively and drive efficiency/continuous improvement.
The activities of the Data & Insights Services Team are aimed to support the decision making process of the commercial business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
• Generate new ideas for creative and effective methods of presenting management information and implement these into dashboards
• Prepare and distribute reports using primarily BI tools (e.g. Power BI) and ETL tools (Alteryx) on request from the stakeholders in an accurate and timely manner.
• Optimize existing processes and enhance existing reports and/or ETL flows based on change requests from Stakeholders
• Identify reliable data source for reporting or ad hoc analysis requests.
• Extract, cleanse and validate the necessary data from the relevant systems required for the production of reports.
• Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to support the execution of reporting activities and help on resolving any reporting and data issues.
• Support projects, reporting applications changes and upgrades.
• Commercial teams in Spain and Portugal (Strategy and Insights, Commercial Development, Field Sales, Key Accounts Management, RGM, Vending)
• Other – Finance, IT, Master Data
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems
• 3+ years relevant experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment
• MS Office Suite Skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, charts etc.): Advanced
• BI Tools – Power BI preferably
• Experience with relational data model, SQL queries, database: intermediate
• Familiar with Dimensional modeling concepts – Star schema, Snowflake schema, Datawarehouse
• English – Advanced
• Spanish – would be considered as advantage
• Understanding the sales processes and the route to market/FMCG specifics
• Understanding the commercial environment and needs of the business and relevant stakeholders
• Understanding of financial systems & processes
Behavioural competencies preferred
• Willingness to learn - Advanced
• Has logical thinking and quickly adapts to changes - Advanced
• Attention to details – Advanced
• Problem-solving mindset - Advanced
• Structured and organized - Advanced
• Can-do attitude
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.