Associate Director, Data Insight Services - CommercialSofia, Bulgaria Information Technology 17/11/2023 91155
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to join us as an Associate Director in the Data Insight Services (DIS) team. In this leadership role, you will be responsible for fostering harmonized processes and cross-functional collaboration, promoting expertise, and identifying opportunities for increasing value delivery within the data and insights domain. While not directly managing the team, you will play a crucial role in driving collaboration, aligning strategies with central teams, and ensuring the efficient utilisation of data and insights across the organization. We are looking for someone who has a passion for data-driven decision-making, a strong background in reporting and insights, and the ability to inspire and influence others.
- Strategic Vision: Collaborate with the DIS Leadership Team to define and execute the strategic direction for the team, focusing on , maximizing business value, reporting process optimization, insights generation, and driving data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
- Foster Togetherness: Facilitate a collaborative and inclusive culture within the data and insights team, promoting cross-functional collaboration, cross-team benchmarking, and knowledge sharing to drive excellence and enhance overall performance.
- Agile Ambassador: Truly embrace agile ways of working, collaborate with the wider DIS team and embrace a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in data and insights generation. Serve as a resource to the team, providing guidance and support in complex data-related projects and initiatives. Guide the team in specific area of expertise of Commercial.
- Identify Opportunities: Proactively identify opportunities for leveraging data and insights to drive business growth, process improvements, and innovation across various departments. Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into actionable insights.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including senior executives and department heads, to understand their business objectives and challenges. Act as a trusted advisor, providing insights and recommendations to drive strategic decision-making.
- Data Governance: Ensure the integrity, accuracy, and security of data within the organization. Collaborate with data governance & data ops teams to establish and maintain data quality standards and processes.
- Performance Metrics: Refine key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the effectiveness and impact of data and insights initiatives. Regularly assess and report on the team's performance, identifying areas for improvement and taking appropriate actions.
- Industry Awareness: Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes related to data and insights. Share relevant insights with the team and leadership to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Proven experience (8+ years) in a data analytics or insights role, preferably in a leadership capacity.
- Strong understanding of data analysis methodologies, statistical techniques, and data visualization tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with a track record of driving change, fostering collaboration, and inspiring high-performance teams.
- Strong business acumen and ability to connect data and insights to strategic objectives and business outcomes.
- Familiarity with data governance principles and best practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities effectively.
Our employee value proposition:
- Being Rewarded
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.