Graduate Finance Program-Sofia/Varna 2023Sofia, Bulgaria Finance 29/05/2023 87130
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
What you become a part of
At CCEP, one of our strategic priorities is to “attract, develop and retain a highly talented and diverse workforce”. The University Talent Programme for Finance brings this priority alive, and is sponsored by our Chief Finance Officer and our VP HR.
The University Talent Programme has been be relaunched to help develop the future talent pipeline of our Finance business. We believe in your potential and will develop and challenge you throughout the Programme, ensuring a great experience! You’ll be assigned a mentor – an experienced leader within the business – who will work closely with you during the programme, sharing knowledge, offering advice and helping you make the most of every opportunity.
A central Learning and Development plan will be developed for you, with the objective of helping you develop the skills and behaviours that CCEP expects from its future leaders.
In addition to the Programme-specific training courses, you will have an Individual development plan (IDP) and may follow role-specific training courses that are identified in line with your development objectives.
What to expect
During the Programme, you will gain experience in several roles in our Finance business area. There will be 4 x 6-month rotations over the 2 year programme, however these can vary according to business demands. We will ask you to be geographically mobile and complete one rotation within our Finance Shared Service Centre, based in Bulgaria.
This programme will focus on the development of your performance and financial capability within Shared Services, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance, and either Internal Audit or Procurement.
The programme will help build your experience in Finance, as well as building your knowledge and capabilities in Financial Management, Operations and Strategy.
What we expect of you
We are looking for recent graduates (must have graduated within the last 2 years) with the passion and drive to fulfil their undoubted potential at one of the world’s most iconic names. Applicants must be prepared to utilise their skills in order to develop both themselves and the business. In order to be considered for the role, you must be geographically mobile, fluent in English, and ideally speak either French, Dutch, or Spanish.
Our employee value propostion:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.