Internship Program 2024 Sofia/VarnaSofia, Bulgaria Finance 19/10/2023 90707
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP), the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler, currently operating across 29 countries, is looking for its 2024 cohort of interns to join our teams located in Sofia and Varna, Bulgaria.
The Teams who will have interns are divided by:
1/ Finance operations and Projects:
- Customer-to-Cash - responsible for the services we provide and the relationship we have with our customers from their creation in our system, through order receiving, to final invoice payment, as well as managing the customer additional marketing discounts;
- Source-to-Pay - responsible for the services we provide to our vendors from their creation in our system, through invoice receiving, to final invoice payment. Further supporting CCEP employees with Travel & Expense and credit cards transactions;
- Service Management - managing the services the SSC provides to the Business units from transition, through maintenance of good relationship with our main stakeholders and improving the daily processes, with the help of the Operational Excellence and Robotics teams.
2/ Accounting,Tax, Treasury & Internal Audit:
- Record-to-Report - managing the company accounts, including BU & group close on IFRS, fixed asset and intercompany accounting. Further supporting the GL accounts reconciliations and processing Journal Entries;
- Tax - providing certain Tax activities for different CCEP Tax departments across the wider Tax organization.
- Treasury - supporting all treasury related activity of CCEP including cash pooling balances, internal and external interest as well as bank fees.
- Corporate Audit Services team is the third line of defence, assisting CCEP in accomplishing its objectives by bringing an independent, systematic and objective approach to evaluate and improve effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance processes. We deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory services, and execute Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing.
3/ Data Analytics and Reporting
- Center of Expertise - provides reporting and analysis to our stakeholders, outlining the FP&A and Sales & Margin performance across our territories, the Supply Chain figures movement and the Commodities and Non-Commodities cost, through the use of Business Intelligence tools.
- Data Insight Services - the activities of the Data Insights Services Teams are aimed to support the decision making process of the commercial and supply chain business units, to ultimately accelerate business performance for CCEP.
- New Product Introduction - supporting the launch of new products through data management activities, work with Planning & Logistics teams to determine budgets, do cost forecasting, bill all CCEP materials in our system and provide initial COGS draft;
- People and Culture Learning and Development - planning, scheduling, arranging logistics for trainings and reporting on training interventions. Participating in ad-hoc projects and implement process improvements to optimize the employee learning experience.
- People and Culture Digital - leading technology enhancements/changes across the 15 different platforms/systems used in the recruitment process to bring process efficiencies and improve candidate and hiring manager experience.
- This is a 9-month program, designated to take place during 2024 (expected between Feb-Nov) and would adapt to the company’s ways of working at that point of time;
- Allows flexibility to the interns as they would be able to choose between full and part-time scheme;
- Interns will be assigned to one of the Service Lines presented in Bulgaria (see above) and would have the opportunity to deep dive into the respective area based on 2 or 3 rotations between the teams working for the given service line;
- Provides personal mentoring and support for the whole program duration, as well as multiple networking opportunities.
- Currently undergraduate in their second, third or fourth year of degree level education. Focus on either Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems is considered advantage.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of one of the following languages is considered an advantage - French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, and Spanish;
- Analytical thinking;
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is considered advantage;
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.