Lead Business Data StewardSofia, Bulgaria Finance 19/05/2023 85810
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The New Product Introduction organisation is a cross-functional unit acting as CCEP`s innovation / product competency & enablement team.
It is a team without analogue within the contemporary SSC/GBS community, being direct extension of the various Business Units/markets functional teams like Supply Chain, Commercial, Marketing, Customer Logistics etc.
Its portfolio is a mix of advanced back-office & front office services with the purpose to unlock & add value to our various stakeholders across the globe.
One of the main responsibilities of the team is the ownership & management of the End-to-End data processes for various Product Introductions across CCEP territories.
What you will do
- Manages escalations coordinating communication with senior management & external partners as relevant
- Leads the design & executes training plan for new team members as well as drives upskilling opportunities amongst existing team/s to improve expertise & performance
- Support the NPI Lead with workload distribution, performance assessment & recruitment
- Support and/or lead on change management initiatives, deployment of new services etc.
- Partake and be involved actively on strategic discussions related people, systems, process & data
- Be the decision maker on a daily basis regarding all the business data required from E2E point related to Materials/SKUs & Production Execution
- Decide/derive key business data like concentrate quantities, dimensions, ingredients etc
- Identify process & operational opportunities for improvement and drive a plan for their application
- Review, push & challenge various internal & external stakeholders to ensure the project data deliverables related to any innovation initiative are aligned across the system
- Launch all data requests within the E2E workflow system, coordinating & the process until product release
- Supplies advice and/or acts as a Lead data business SME towards highly complex or high-risk initiatives such as reformulation of existing products, launch of new categories or new sourcing paths
- Be directly integrated within CCEP`s product innovation framework acting as a peer to your Senior Business Unit colleagues
- Identify what Innovation Data needs to be created depending on business requirements and translate the solution into the data design.
- Lead analysis/audit to ensure accuracy of Data and put action plan in place to correct faulty data.
- Lead to resolution and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders
- Support/drives SAP and other technical/business initiatives through solution data design, delivery, and migration
- Works with each CCEP BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth collaboration with the CCEP BG
- Works and liaises closely with Supply Chain, Commercialization, Commercial & Marketing, IT, Finance and SSC teams
- Act as a role model regarding Team and Company values & culture
- SSC team: Service Lines, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Reporting, Internal Controls
- BU teams: Supply Chain (logistics, production execution, planning, warehouse, quality & environment), Customer Logistics, Finance, Commercial, Customer service
- The Coca Cola Company
- Previous work experience within a central Data / Supply Chain/ Finance organisation with focus on process excellence & decision making.
- University degree - preferably in business management, data studies or comparable course of studies
- Fluent written and verbal skills (conversational and business communications) in English
- French & German very strong advantage
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or alternative would be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel required (advanced)
- ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
- Mastery of Material Master & Production Execution data areas
- Strong Data Mindset & Passion for Data
- Demonstratable understanding of Market-to-Order & Supply Chain Processes and the data solutions & systems enabling them would be considered an advantage
- Process & Operational Excellence experience and approach
Our employee value proposition:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.