Manager, Business Continuity and Resilience (BCR), EuropeSofia, Bulgaria Legal 27/11/2023 89677
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Manager, Business Continuity and Resilience (BCR), Europe
What you become part of:
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Global BCR team. The manager will support with implementing the BCR strategy, framework and programme across CCEP Europe. The manager reports directly to the BCR Europe lead (Associate Director) for Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Incident Management Crisis Resolution (IMCR), and will:
• Support the Implementation of the BCM, IMCR Strategy and framework
• Support with developing and delivering CCEP-wide BCM-related training and education programme
• Implement and support the BCM-related communication programme.
• Collate, present and report on the outputs of the BCM / IMCR strategy, training and education, and communication programme.
• Support the IMCR lead and coordinator, for all IMT incidents within Europe.
The manager will work closely with the wider BCR team, where there will be opportunities to collaborate and drive innovation and the enhancement of the overarching BCM / IMCR strategy.
What to expect:
Manage and support the delivery of key elements of the BCM Programme across CCEP and local markets. The role will be required to;
• Undertake business travels, within Europe, to work across Plants, Warehouses, Shared Service Centres and HQs across our European countries to support delivery of the BCM Strategy.
• Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) across CCEP to identify critical people, technologies, equipment and suppliers.
• Complete risk assessments and scenario planning, and share results with interested parties.
• Support the development and delivery of BCM and IMCR training and awareness across CCEP.
• Support the development and delivery/facilitation of bespoke Incident Management Team (IMT) scenarios, live exercises and joint sessions between CCEP and other internal/external partners.
• Work with SMEs from across the business to develop operational and strategic BCPs. This will include project-based BCPs to mitigate specific strategic risks and also operational BCPs at a site level
• Drive innovation throughout BCM processes to improve usability and results.
• Create and maintain BCR dashboard (PowerBI) with key metrics.
• Adapt BCM implementation to be appropriate for the different cultures across CCEP territories and the audiences across the different types of sites (e.g. HQ vs Plant).
• Deputise for the BCM / IMCR Senior Manager and represent BCM / IMCR at relevant meetings and committees, such as BCM working groups with critical functions (e.g. BPT, Insurance, QESH, Supply Chain, ERM).
• Support the business in achieving and maintaining ISO 22301 across chosen sites.
• Act as a link between the sites and other functions across CCEP, facilitating discussions that help to build resilience.
• Deliver multiple one-off BCM projects depending on changes to the business environment (e.g. Brexit).
• Support other functions in the achievement of their ISO standards that are related to BCM (e.g. QESH ISO 9001).
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders from sites and central functions, as well as the wider BCR community within CCEP (e.g. BC Champions, BCR SPOCs).
• Act as a link between the wider BCR community, facilitating knowledge sharing and the collaboration of resulting actions from BCM Programme delivery.
• Organise the logistics behind implementing the BCR / IMCR Programme (e.g. creating agendas, scheduling meetings, exercise and interviews).
• Support the BCM / IMCR Senior Manager in presenting the results of the BCM programme in an impactful way to the business.
Skills & Essentials:
• Proven experience in BCM/organisational resilience (minimum 2/3 years) or Business management including roles involving project and cross-functional remit
• Experience in Risk management and mitigating plans, assessing and evaluating different levels of risk
• Incident Management analysis, detection and responding to security events
• Demonstrated expertise and track record in Business Continuity and Incident Management
• Experience in BCM or other tooling
• Consultancy experience is preferred
• High-level influencing and challenging skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You will be required to be fluent in both written and spoken English
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
• Strong cross-cultural leadership skills and cultural empathy
• Advanced experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
• Strong service orientation
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Experience in PowerBI preferred
• Excellent judgment and ability to work independently, manage various tasks and simultaneously balance competing priorities to meet tight deadlines taking on new challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm, providing a proactive, and “can do” approach
• Experience and understanding of working in a complex global environment, including sensitivity to varying cultures and backgrounds
• Team player with the ability to collaborate with individuals throughout the company and outside advisors in a professional and business-like manner
• Demonstrates self-awareness - recognizes own strengths and development areas; eager to learn and develops tenacity to continuously move the BCM program forward in the sole interest of continuously improving the resilience of CCEP
• Driven to deliver and drive the BCM program against changing business demands and priorities faced by the key stakeholders
• Collaborative- partners through proactive communication with stakeholders; able to influence without authority
• Innovative - develops engaging and innovative solutions
• University degree in computer science, business informatics, business management or a comparable course of studies
• ISO22301 / ISO27001 experience / an understanding of regulations, frameworks and compliance
• Business and Corporate qualifications demonstrable of management capabilities
Please apply with a copy of your CV in English.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.