Mgr, CS&SC Data SMESofia, Bulgaria Finance 03/04/2023 81862
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Part of the New Product Introduction organization in the CCEP SSC, the role of Advanced business data SME (in the wider Forecast to Load & Idea to Market) is critical in enabling the CCEP organization to turn data into business value assets in alignment with CCEP Data & Analytics & Commercial strategy. S/he is responsible for supporting the implementation and rollout of any new SAP, Salesforce, PowerBI, MDM, and similar systems across CCEP within all relevant data aspects of the NPI domain (Supply Chain, Customer Service, MDM). S/he will act as the main business data SME for relevant projects and other data platforms representing NPI, building system and process knowledge. S/he advices and supports NPI MDM Analytics team, (D&A) Product delivery teams on the specific usage of the MD aspects in CCEP systems and well as proposes harmonization and standardization opportunities.
The role will be providing services related to ensuring consistency, harmonization and accuracy of all relevant data, data migration, enrichment and data model. In addition s/he will work in close collaboration with all NPI teams, Supply Chain stakeholders, IT as well as external parties to develop robust e2e integration & change management of the system solution and data within the wider CCEP NPI landscape. S/he will act as main Subject Matter Expert in complex issue resolution as well as implementation of new business initiatives. Super user role responsible to train and support other team members with complex processes. S/he will support the NPI BU teams with workload distribution, prioritization during peak periods, escalations and change management initiatives.
S/he will lead/support system issue resolution where Material Master/Production/Planning/other relevant data is involved. S/he will lead/support understand new business requirements impacting existing Business Data standards and assess solutions according CCEP Innovation needs and priorities in aligned with the AD Product Information Excellence & MDM Analytics lead.
S/he will lead/support on continuous improvement initiatives across the SC/NPI department, developing new solutions and supporting/enhancing existing ones.
Financial Services Delivery
• Act as the NPI business data SME for any relevant projects assigned, life Unified Sales, Green House Gas emissions, MDM Analytics, Customer Portals, CDSP etc
• Provide direction regarding the harmonization of relevant data, business processes and data models.
• Lead the development of the data migration plan: building the data model, gap analysis, data preparation, enrichment and upload
• Lead the resolution and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
• Supplies advice and acts as a business SME towards all innovation & Supply Chain initiatives to support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Design/executes training plan for new team members as well as drives knowledge transfer opportunities amongst existing team to improve performance
• Resolve and communicate any issues with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) in a timely and customer oriented manner
• Ensures that the setup of data in scope is fulfilling the business Route-to-Market/ Forecast-to-Load requirements in a consistent and efficient way
• Support/supply advice towards ongoing system reconciliation and integration through data mapping and enrichment.
• During peak timings support the NPI BU teams with E2E project deliverables needed in the Commercialisation process with special focus on reformulation, sourcing modifications, new categories or other projects of high complex nature.
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems, to ensure effective service delivery and accurate master data management
• Support optimization initiatives to processes and execute action plan in order to improve processes efficiency and effectiveness as well as data quality and further system and process integration
• Support as needed any further data platform project needs (SAP MDG, CFIN, CDSP, S4 HANA or other)
• Manage and keep up-to-date relevant documentation/manuals according CCEP standards
• Builds strong relationships with CS&SC, D&A stream leads, BPT, Finance and Commercial teams across CCEP
• Partner with the relevant stockholders building trust and providing data excellence insight towards harmonization opportunities
• Train/support and coach NPI team members disseminating acquired business data expertise and best practices
• Build a productive and positive relationship with any external or third parties involved into the UDP/other data platform project.
• Builds strong relationships with the other SSC service lines stakeholders
• Provides feedback and support the NPI leadership and SMEs in driving end-to-end standard processes across the CCEP System environment
• Advice on continuous improvement initiatives on the overall data flow, from input to validation and consumption
• In collaboration with the operational NPI, D&A teams, implement an action plan to correct faulty data and eliminate root causes or knowledge/system usage gaps
• Improve data product result in MDM aiming for efficiency and effectiveness
• University Degree or equivalent preferred
• Hands on experience in multi master data related projects
• VBA/Python is a strong advantage.
• Deep Knowledge and understanding of SAP/MDM/Data is required
• Ability to analyze information and provide solutions to issues
• A mastery in understanding of business & Data processes
• Strong customer service orientation
• Fluent in English
• Experience of creating, managing and analyzing complex interconnected data asset workflows & validations into a dynamic data lake system.
• Good Analytical and Planning skills combined with independent, goal- and process oriented way of working
• Managing data & analytics technology solutions in coordination with business stakeholders.
• Hand-on experience in multi master data related projects
• Sound understanding of the MDM processes and data specific aspects of MD
• Team player in cross functional project crew
• Attention to detail, self-starter, with strong problem-solving skills
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.