Prof, Internal Audit/SOX - CorpSofia, Bulgaria Finance 03/04/2023 85710
Support the Corporate Audit Team to deliver risk-targeted audit and advisory including participating directly in the planning and execution of risk-based audit engagements and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 testing.
- Execute the annual internal audit plan, including SOX 404 audit testing, with full accountability on the control testing assigned throughout the audit cycle.
- Execute work in accordance with professional audit standards and quality assurance practices, efficiently and effectively.
- Assist in the development of the audit scope and objectives (including risk assessment and planning), audit programs, and actively participate in fieldwork and reporting phases of engagements, following CAS department standards.
- Participate in meetings with management to define the scope and timing of audits, review audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in the preparation of written communications (including client correspondence, working papers, and final audit reports or sections thereof).
- Obtain information system extracts (financial and non-financial) for audit use, including data analytics procedures to support audit engagements, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or a related field, and/or studying for a Professional Accountancy or Internal Audit qualification
- Audit experience – from practice or within a multinational company.
- Financial systems and processes, and ideally the risk and control activities, including SOX 404, within a consumer goods business.
- Fluency in English
- Control identification and management (Intermediate)
- Accounting Process and system knowledge (Intermediate)
- Data analysis and reporting (Intermediate)
- Problem solving (Intermediate)
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.