Prof, RTR FA (Sofia/Varna)Sofia, Bulgaria Finance 11/09/2023 85801
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
What you become part of:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Professional Fixed Assets in the newly created Australia / New Zealand Record to Report (RTR) team within the Bulgaria based Shared Service Center (SSC) of CCEP. In this role you will be responsible for transitioning the financial accounting activities to the SSC, as well as for the ongoing performance of the business as usual afterwards. You will also support the RTR continuous improvement agenda.
Your key responsibilities will be:
· individual responsibilities related to the period end close;
· supporting the team with tasks like recording of subledger and general ledger transactions, reconciliations, completing journals, month end close and other fixed assets activities;
· assistance in developing best practice processes;
· highlighting opportunities for process improvement and cross-country harmonization;
· development and maintenance of a strong business relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
What to expect:
With the support of the Manager you will help the team to deliver its monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting responsibilities in the field of:
· Monthly period-end fixed assets closing activities;
· Review of fixed assets registers and completion of related balance sheet reconciliations;
· Compliance with company policies and SOX controls;
· Participation in regular/ad-hoc reporting for consolidation/management/tax reporting;
· Communication with internal/external auditors;
· Continuous improvement and elimination of non-value adding activities;
· Leverage of technology to simplify and standardise processes.
What we expect from you:
To be successful in this role, you must have strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organisational and time management skills. You must demonstrate an intermediate to advanced level of understanding of financial processes. You preferably have at least 2 years of experience within a multinational company or BIG4.
On top of this, we expect you to have gained experience in SAP. You have very good teamwork skills. Project and process management skills are required to successfully manage audits.
Fluency in English is required. You need good presentation skills to communicate results to your stakeholders. You should have attention to detail, and apply analytical thinking for the evaluation of accounting and business processes.
University Degree or equivalent (Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting) is required. Completion of or progression towards professional qualifications like ACCA, CIMA or CPA is considered a significant advantage.
Earlier start of the working day will be required on occasion to accommodate Australia/New Zealand time zone. Minimal travel (up to 10%) might be required.
Our employee value proposition:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.