Prof, RTR Fixed Assets SSCSofia, Bulgaria Finance 18/05/2023 87863
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
What you become part of:
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our team as Fixed Assets Professional in our Iberian Business Unit. With support of the Manager and Senior Manager you will be helping the team to achieve its monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting requirements including recording subledger and general ledger transactions, reconciliations, completing journals, month end close and other fixed assets activities. You will also be tasked with driving and delivering RTR service excellence and continuous improvements to the systems and processes in place to ensure best practice, optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
What to expect:
In this role, you will have individual responsibilities related to the fields below, but you will also be collaborating with your team and superiors to achieve your mutual goals.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of Fixed Asset reporting; effective and timely completion of period close related processes and supports the streamlining of these processes
- Regularly review the fixed assets registers and related balance sheet accounts
- Participate in regular/ad-hoc reporting for consolidation/management/tax reporting
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX), as well as internal and external auditors
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in Group Controlling, EU and German BU Finance teams to drive understanding and support for RTR and Shared Services generally
- As part of the RTR Central team, you will gain a more complex understanding, beyond a single BU, undertaking communication with various internal stakeholders.
What we expect of you:
To be successful in this role, you must have strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organisational and time management skills and demonstrate an intermediate level understanding of financial processes. It’s preferable to have previous accounting/controlling experience within a multinational company. Progression towards professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CIMA or CPA) is viewed as an advantage.
On top of this, we expect you to have gained experience in SAP and have further strengths as attention to detail and analytical thinking for evaluation of accounting and business processes.
Fluency in English is required, Spanish will be considered as strong advantage.
Our employee value proposition:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.