Sr Assistant, CMA (Sofia/Varna)Sofia, Bulgaria Finance 22/05/2023 86144
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Senior Assistant CMA is part of the newly created Australia / New Zealand team within the Bulgaria based Shared Service Center (SSC) of CCEP. The role is responsible for the daily operational processing and issuing of Customer Marketing Agreements (CMA) invoices/credit memos/debit memos, accruals and payment processes, contract storage and audit compliance within the end-to-end process in the SSC CMA team. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CMA service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement. The purpose is to continuously enhance the CMA service level, efficiency and effectiveness. Build strong relationships with the Australia / New Zealand Business Unit (BU), particularly with the retained SSC partners, Commercial team, Finance team, etc.
This role will also support the transition team to ensure the successful migration of all CMA in-scope activities to the SSC.
• To ensure all accrual provisions & payments are accurate, fair, reasonable, justifiable and processed on time.
• To ensure all customer agreements are received on time, stored correctly and all necessary approvals as per LCOA obtained.
• To ensure that all CMA invoicing / credit memos / debit memos are sent to agreed customer deadlines and meet customer expectations.
• To review and support preparation of SOX controls, as well as to support the internal and external audits and ensure successful results in each.
• To liaise with OTC to ensure reduction of aged debt and support investigation of aged debt or audit claims, as well as collaborate on timely CMA payments and support in the investigation of customer disputes.
• SSC team: Service Lines, Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Reporting, Internal Controls
• BU teams: Finance, Commercial, Customer service
• External audit teams
• Previous work experience preferably in a multinational company (Finance and/or Accounting) is considered an advantage.
• Proven experience in developing and implementing solutions with focus on continuous improvement.
• University Degree or equivalent (Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting).
• Fluent written and verbal skills (conversational and business communications) in English.
• Qualification in LEAN Six Sigma is considered an advantage.
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft Package
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Power BI knowledge is considered an advantage
• Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills
• Insightful, thorough, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
• Taking initiative, accountability & responsibility for own work
• Effectively manages deadlines/time, prioritization, multi-task
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Team player with good networking skills
• Continuous improvement mindset
Our employee value proposition:
• Market Competitive Salary
• Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
• CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
• Food Vouchers
• Flexible Working Allowance
• Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
• Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
• Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
• Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
• Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
• Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
• CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
• Career Growth and Talent Progression
• Recognition program
• Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
• Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
• Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
• Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
• Employee Assistance Program
• Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
• Social Projects & Community Charity programs
• Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
• External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
• Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.