Sr Assistant, CMA SSC SCDMNT with French language skills(Sofia/Varna)Sofia, Bulgaria Finance 17/11/2023 90744
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services CMA Sr Assistant will be responsible for the processing and issuing of CMA invoices/credit memos/debit memos, managing the accruals and payments processes within the end-2end process within the Shared Services CMA team.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CMA service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CMA service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
Financial Services Delivery
Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc).
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys.
• Ensures that Coca-Cola Europacific Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.).
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits.
• To ensure all accrual provisions & payments are accurate, fair, reasonable & justifiable.
• To understand and answer any queries relating to the month end forecast and actuals.
• To support the documentation of all off invoice activity processes for accruals and payments.
• To review and authorize accruals/payments in line with the CoA.
• Ensures that all CMA invoicing are sent to agreed customer deadlines and meets customer expectations.
• Ensures that quality invoices and supporting documentation are provided to customers.
• Ensures Invoicing / Payment / Accrual period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensures all follow up issues on accruals and reversals are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• Ensures all follow up issues on deductions, including those captured within FSCM are managed accordingly.
• Escalates where forms are received without the correct information or approvals.
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CMA data.
• Ensures the relevant IT System (VISTEX/SAP) have all accurate CMA pricing information in.
• Provides feedback to ensure that CMA processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible.
• Provides support and advice on CMA processes where required.
• Provides support to other team members where required.
Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for CMA and Shared Services generally.
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required.
• Works proactively with colleagues across the CMA, Order to Cash and Data Management Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery.
Qualifications / Skills:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen and good excel spreadsheet skills.
• Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative with a strong understanding of internal control.
• Ability to manage time, balance multiple tasks and constantly work with changing priorities.
• Fluent in English and French.
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP, good Excel skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
Capability required & Expert level
- Analytical Thinking - Foundational
- Relationship Management - Foundational
- Collaborative Influencing - Foundational
- Finance Operations and Accounting - Foundational
- Process Excellence - Foundational
- System Literacy - Intermediate
Our employee value proposition:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Annual Compensation & Bonus Cycle
- CCEP Shares Purchase plan & Matching Share
- Food Vouchers
- Flexible Working Allowance
- Everyone’s Welcome – Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Culture
- Keep In Touch program – in support of parental care
- Inspiring Office layout with Great beverages and Sofia subsidized canteen
- Referral Program
Being Developed & Valued
- Professional Qualifications Support & Sponsorship
- Ninja Community and Lean Six Sigma Certification
- CCEP learning platforms & Leadership training curricula
- Career Growth and Talent Progression
- Recognition program
- Flexible & Hybrid Ways of Working
- Additional days paid leave at start and on top – Birthday, Qualification & Volunteering;
- Wellbeing & Sports program, including corporate discounts & subscription fees
- Wellbeing Community & Initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Health Plan & Dental Insurance
- Social Projects & Community Charity programs
- Participation in Corporate Challenges - marathon, sports, fun
- External life coach speakers and Work-Life balance lectures
- Team Building & Fun Events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.