Sr Assistant, MD Data QualitySofia, Bulgaria Finance 02/05/2023 84790
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Master Data Management Senior Assistant Data Quality will manage and support all MDM data analyses and reports business requirements cross-domains, both in terms of new developments and on-going maintenance to support the various business needs. The role is fundamental to the acceleration of the implementation of MDM, UDP and the development of the MD Data Assets and quality tools.
• Support the MDM matching activities for domains in scope by defining the matching rules and adjusting them based on SME input and matching results
• Complete the reconciliation activities related to data ingestion, conversion, enrichment, matching, consolidation, and consumption
• Guides data stewards at source on optimisation opportunities and cleansing needs
• Collaborates with data Quality analysts to improve the data quality at source and in UDP
• Executes technical requirements as per the design agreed with master data and SSC teams
• Support with technical expertise the project and operational teams regarding the SAP systems
• Supports incident issue resolution and provides technical advice for SQL data reports
• Works with each CCEP BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to support an effective and smooth deployment of work into the SSC
• Support the Cross BU AD and C2C Director to drive process standardisation and effectiveness as well as lead data strategies to best support CCEP business
• Collaboration with external customers and TCCC regarding electronic data exchange (B2B2C or others)
• Work and liaise closely with all BU Finance, Supply Chain, IT, support functions and other departments regarding data requirements and optimum execution of E2E processes in scope
• Liaise with the leadership of the BPO service provider and SSC contract responsible regarding data performance levels and future service delivery opportunities
• Partner with Data Analytics teams to support assessment and implementation of new requirements
• Liaise with other key stakeholders regarding financial controls and regulatory compliance where applicable.
• University Degree
• Minimum of 3 years in commercial finance/accounting department of a multinational company with minimum of 3 years within a data related role, preferably in a captive or outsourced shared services environment and experience of working within MDM, preferably with some awareness and understanding of the E2E C2C process.
• Fluent in English
• Hand-on experience in multi master data related projects
• Team player in cross functional project crew
• Building high-performing teams
• Sound understanding of the MDM processes and data specific aspects of MD
• Attention to detail, self-starter, with strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, able to collaborate with a wide range of SMEs and stakeholders
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools;
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.