Sr Assistant, Collections DE SCDMNT (Varna office)Varna, Bulgaria Finance 03/04/2023 82526
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Shared Services Sr. Assistant Collections will be responsible for the processing of cash collections and the resolution of cash collection issues within the Collections area of Customer to Cash. The position will be tasked with driving and delivering CTC service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the CTC service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
• Works with the BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of Collections processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all Collections and wider CTC in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc.)
• Ensure that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures that the collection of debt is actioned on a daily basis
• Ensures the accuracy of collection records including maintenance of the relevant ledgers
• Ensures that cash collection period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Ensures Collections procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Makes productive use of technology tools and systems including SAP to ensure effective service delivery and accurate CTC data.
• Ensures that any supporting documentation are provided to customers as requested
• Ensures all follow up issues on Collections are managed accordingly to the given timelines.
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Provides support and advice on Collections processes where required
• To support the documentation and regular update of all Collections work instructions
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• To gather data requested by audit teams during financial and SOX audits
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for Collections and Shared Services generally
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the Customer to Cash (CTC) Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to Collections Team Lead in driving end-to-end standard Collections processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of end-to-end processes through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement
• Experience in a multinational organization and/or Shared Services environment with a good business acumen.
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• Fluent in English (German will be considered as an advantage)
• ERP experience desirable, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Time management, planning and organization
Our employee value proposition:
• Competitive Rewards & Compensation plan
• Social Benefits & Corporate discounts
• Recognition programs
• Career & Talent progression growth opportunities
• Excellent Health & Wellbeing conditions
• Modern and comfortable working environment & tools
• Hybrid & Flexible working
• Social activities and events
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.