Improvement Senior ManagerWilrijk, Belgium Supply Chain 02/08/2023 89305
Shake up your career and unleash your sparkling potential at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Wilrijk. Join us to create the perfect blend of fun, flavor, and fulfillment.
As a Improvement Senior Manager, you will identify and eliminate inefficiencies in the customer service processes (order-to-cash) through continuous initiatives. You stand at the forefront of innovation, introducing transformative solutions that leverage advanced technologies and explore emerging trends, all aimed at creating an efficient customer service experience for the future.
Your job will involve:
- You ensure end-to-end visibility of the order-to-cash process and drive cross-functional alignment to identify and deliver service improvements across our business. You implement cross-departmental projects and operational changes.
- You will create a culture of continuous improvement by putting the customer at the heart of our business.
- Based on objective assessment and decision-making, you help to balance conflicts between functions with the aim of ensuring excellent customer service.
- Your responsibilities also include all customer service performance reports and their in-depth analysis.
- As a subject matter expert (SME) and business lead, you will keep a close partnership with BPT (IT department) to drive forward all Customer Service related projects.
The profile that will make a difference:
- You have a master's degree in (business) economics or equivalent in terms of experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, including a few years in a similar role as a manager with project management and people management
- You preferably have experience with SAP and affinity with technical systems
- You are a solution-oriented person, with a positive attitude
- You have excellent communication skills, and are service-oriented
- You have a good analytical mindset and are short- and long-term (strategic) oriented
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
In addition to a cheerful team, we provide:
- A competitive salary
- Real opportunities for career development within CCEP
- Tailor-made trainings for employees
- Interesting extra-legal benefits such as hospitalization insurance (your partner and children living in the same household are also entitled to this), disability insurance, pension plan, choice of dental insurance or sports and culture vouchers, and many more ....
Who are we?
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite, Monster®et Nalu®.
Our recruitment vision
At CCEP, we advocate for equal opportunities and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability status. Only skills will be taken into consideration.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and bring their unique perspectives and experiences to our teams thereby creative valuable richness.
Convinced? We eagerly await your application!
We constantly strive to provide a friendly and inclusive recruitment process, encouraging candidates to inform us of their specific needs or any necessary adjustments needed to ensure a pleasant and accessible experience for everyone.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team: TalentAcquisitionBelux@ccep.com.