Senior Customer Service Supply Chain ManagerWilrijk, Belgium Supply Chain 09/02/2024 92612
Shake up your career and unleash your sparkling potential at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners. Join us to create the perfect blend of fun, flavor, and fulfillment.
As Senior Manager Customer Service Belux you are responsibe for the realization of direct sales and the respect of commercial policy in Belux. Besides that you are also responsible for the operationalizing of the customer service center and achieving the goal of maximum customer service at a minimum cost.
It's a central and coordinating role between all departments involved (field sales, logistics, finance & commercial).
Your job will involve:
- Full responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the customer service.
- Steering and realizing the annual volume objectives and KPIs. As well as their communication to the team.
- Manage headcount and OPEX budgets
- Optimization and improvement of operational processes
- Organise frequent consultations with different departments to meet expectations, as well as with other countries.
- Lead, manage, coach, coordinate and integrate the employees' activities, using the tools provided by P&C. This focuses mainly on three pillars: attract, retain & develop the employees.
Profile must haves:
- Great knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Experience in people management in a customer service
Profile nice to haves:
- Great knowledge of dataflows and systems
- Experience with SAP
- An excellent communicator
- Someone who always keeps an eye on the time and can build bridges between departments
- A high adaptability mindset
*The list above is an indication of the ideal profile we are looking for. Do you recognise yourself only in the must haves but have tons of enthusiasm to develop the nice to haves? Then don't hesitate to send in your application or contact TA.
In addition to a cheerful team, we provide:
- A competitive salary
- A company car
- Real opportunities for career development within CCEP
- Tailor-made training courses for employees
- Attractive non-statutory benefits such as hospitalisation insurance (your partner and child(ren) living under the same roof are also entitled), disability insurance, a pension plan, a choice of dental insurance or sports and culture vouchers, a good work/life balance (50% teleworking for positions that allow it) and much more ....
Who are we?
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Monster® and Nalu® to more than 600 million people.
Our recruitment vision
At CCEP, we advocate for equal opportunities and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of their ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability status. Only skills will be taken into consideration, and to put it on top of it all, we are open to and encouraging job sharing.
Job sharing is a practice whereby two people share the responsibilities and working hours of a full-time position. This approach offers unique flexibility, promoting a better balance between professional and personal life.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply and bring their unique perspectives and experiences to our teams thereby creative valuable richness. And if you're looking for a flexible, collaborative working opportunity that promotes a better quality of life, job sharing and CCEP could be just what you're looking for.
Convinced? We eagerly await your application!
We constantly strive to provide a friendly and inclusive recruitment process, encouraging candidates to inform us of their specific needs or any necessary adjustments needed to ensure a pleasant and accessible experience for everyone.
For any additional information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team: TalentAcquisitionBelux@ccep.com.