Senior Manager, Solution Architect Lead, AzureAnderlecht, Belgía; Sófía, Búlgaría; , Þýskaland; París, Frakkland; Reykjavík, Ísland; Skårer, Noregur; Lissabon, Portúgal; Madrid, Spánn; Barselóna, Spánn; Stokkhólmur, Svíþjóð; Rotterdam, Holland; Uxbridge, Stóra-Bretland Information Technology 23/02/2024 92595
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Senior Manager, Solution Architect Lead, Azure
Solution Architect Lead-Azure who will be responsible for Design, implement, and Optimize Azure solutions that integrate with SAP and Non-SAP systems.Lead architecture discussions, providing expertise in Azure, On-Premise, Private Cloud both for SAP and Non-SAP landscapes.
Management of all technical projects in time, budget and quality according to the business requirements and provision of excellent expertise for projects. Together with its counterparts ensure service quality by providing key level-3 support to the respective application and maintain fruitful relationship with third party providers.
What will be expected of you
- Design and Deliver all programs and projects related directly or indirectly to platforms which includes Azure, On-premise, Private Cloud, SAP, Non-SAP and other strategic platforms
- Be accountable for project deliverables, ensuring project is completed with agreed scope, quality, on time and on budget.
- Be an active team member of the Solution Architect team and support colleagues through peer reviews, compliance checks, due diligence, and help promote a ‘right first time’ culture
- Responsible for stable, efficient, and effective solution delivery operations for platform solutions
- Responsible for planning and reporting of the budget for all programmes and projects in scope
- Provision of solutions in line with the defined solutions architecture and design to ensure the right IT landscape is delivered to support the business outcome
- Close collaboration with the wider solution delivery & BPT team to ensure governance and management boards are adhered to (e.g. the Change Advisory Board)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT Technology roles in a related and comparable positions
- Fluent in English (German, Spanish, French would be advantageous)
- Experience in manging and delivering solutions along with external partners and SIs
- Strong experience in IT Designing and delivery of platforms and related solutions such as SAP, cloud-based datacentres and hyperscalers
- Experience in the management of large-scale programmes and projects, especially in international environments
- Basic knowledge of the business processes within an FMCG organisation
- Experience in budget and annual business planning procedures
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral) of all management levels
- Creative solution and problem solving skills
- Strong delivery-orientation
- Willing to undertake frequent business travels
- Work within a larger virtual team to strengthen relationships and work on cloud-first strategies for immediate and long-term delivery plans
- The ability to communicate politely, clearly and effectively and persuade and/or influence internal customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical issues
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal guidance
- Ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive account management
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, and other SAP products.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, and related technologies
- Develop and maintain documentation for configurations, processes, and troubleshooting guides
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in Azure and SAP technologies.
- Experience with Azure PaaS, AVD, Identity, or Azure Security offerings is a plus
Technical skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience of setting up enterprise business platforms
- Architecture level knowledge & Delivery experience of required Infrastructure for all flavours of SAP in Public Cloud
- Knowledge of datacentre and its core components including private , public cloud & Hyperscalers
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methods and standards
- Knowledge of IT service management processes and standards
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth / Subject Matter Expertise in SAP on Azure and one or more of the following Azure IaaS areas is expected:
- Design, implement, and Optimise Azure solutions that integrate with SAP systems.
- Lead architecture discussions, providing expertise in both Azure and SAP landscapes.
- Proficiency in Azure services, including compute, storage, networking, and security.
- In-depth understanding of SAP applications, modules, and integration points.
- Develop strategies for seamless integration of SAP workloads into Azure.
- Manage data migration processes, ensuring minimal downtime and optimal performance.
- Optimize Azure infrastructure for SAP workloads to achieve high availability and scalability.
- Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks, ensuring efficient resource utilization.
- Implement robust security measures for Azure and SAP environments.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards, data protection regulations, and company policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, administrators, and business stakeholders.
- Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively.
- Evaluate emerging tools and technologies to enhance the architecture and performance.
- Lead or contribute to project planning and execution, ensuring timely delivery of solutions.
- Collaborate with project managers to define scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- High availability and disaster recovery features for IaaS components.
- Execute with speed and agility - professional
- Decision making – professional
- Communication – professional
- Networking – advanced
- Problem solving - advanced
- Influencing – intermediate
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. We’re a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving 2 million customers in 29 countries. We make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands - including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Sprite®, Costa Coffee® and Monster®. We’ve also expanded into alcohol with ready to drink Jack Daniel’s and Coca-Cola. We want a workforce that is as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity.
From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider.
We recognise some people prefer not to participate in alcohol related sales, interactions, or promotions. If that’s true for you – please raise this with your talent acquisition contact who will advise you on whether this role includes activities related to our alcohol portfolio.