GRADUATE PROGRAM SUPPLY CHAIN
ARE YOU GRADUATED IN ENGINEER?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE AREA OF SUPPLY CHAIN?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO START YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND IN JUST 1 YEAR BECOME PART OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM OF COCA COLA EUROPEAN PARTNERS?
With the intention of attracting talent, the company has developed an exclusive program for 2 Trainees, with the duration of 15 Months in the Supply Chain area, where you will have the opportunity to start your professional development in an industrial and technological environment, besides experts and first-line mentors.
After this training period, you can be part of your Management team.
What is offered?:
- Opportunity to be able to link to different departments within the company with the intention of being able to have a global vision about it.
- Contact with the best professionals in a structured learning program.
- Global vision of plants in Spain.
- Possibility of professional growth within the company.
- Studies linked to Engineering in any of the following degrees:
- Engineering in Industrial Design and Product Development and in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering and in Industrial Electronic and Automatic Engineering.
- Engineering in Industrial Design and Product Development.
- Electric engineering.
- Industrial Electronics and Automation Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Organization Engineering.
- Chemical engineering.
- Engineering in Industrial Technologies.
- High level of English.
- High level of Spanish.
- National mobility essential for 15 months.