Coca-Cola: Made in Belgium (NL)
Coca-Cola and Belgium, a 90-year love story. Watch the story behind the Coca-Cola bottle here.
Associate Director, Business Continuity & Resilience, All CCEP locations
This is a great opportunity to be responsible for developing and implementing the Business Continuity and Resilience (BCR) strategy for CCEP. You will provide expert BCR related advice, guidance and support to the relevant country level Business Units’s and Global Functions through a strong partnership with relevant stakeholders at country level as People & Culture, Public Affairs, Communications & Sustainability, L&D as well as risk owners/SME’s, stakeholders at BU level to update and deploy BCR initiatives throughout the business, aligned with business priorities.
What to expect:
You will manage the delivery of key elements of the BCR Programme across CCEP and all BU’s. The role will be required to;
• Lead on the implementation of BCR across all Plants, Warehouses, Shared Service Centres and HQs across Europe to deliver the BCR Strategy.
• Work with ERM on supporting mitigations on principle risks, e.g Cyber, CO2, Concentrate, Climate/Water (this list is non exhaustible).
• Lead and support Corporate Functions on Business Impact Analysis (BIAs) across CCEP to identify critical people, technologies, equipment, and suppliers.
• Identify key threats by horizon scanning
• Deliver risk assessments to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies.
• Deliver BCR and Incident Management and Crisis Resolution IMCR training and awareness across territories and Corporate Functions.
• Develop and deliver / facilitate bespoke IMT scenarios, live exercises, and joint sessions between CCEP and CPS.
• Be a business partner to SMEs across the business to develop operational and strategic BCPs. This will include project based BCPs to mitigate specific strategic risks such as Strategic risks such as Pandemic and Cyber Ransomware and also operational BCPs at a site level.
• Drive innovation throughout BCR processes to improve usability and results.
• Adapt BCR implementation to be appropriate for the different cultures across CCEP territories and the audiences across the different types of site (e.g. HQ vs Plant).
• Co-lead for the BCR / IMCR Lead and represent BCR / IMCR at relevant meetings and committees such as the C&RC.
• Deliver and train IMT’s on CCEP’s crisis communication tool (F-24) within Eurpoe.
• Be responsible for achieving compliance against external regulations such as: TCCC Business Resilience Framework.
• Create and maintain BCR dashboard with key metrics.
• Support the business in achieving and maintaining ISO 22301 across chosen sites.
• Act as a link between the sites and other functions across CCEP, facilitating discussions that help to build resilience.
Skills & Essentials:
• Proven experience in BCR/organisational resilience or Business management including roles involving project and cross-functional remit
• Experience in Risk management and mitigating plans, assessing and evaluating different levels of risk
• Incident Management analysis, detection and responding to security events
• Demonstrated expertise and track record in Business Continuity and Incident Management Application
• High level influencing and challenging skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
• Strong cross-cultural leadership skills and cultural empathy. Advanced experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
• Strong service-orientation
• Excellent judgment and ability to work independently, manage various tasks and simultaneously balance competing priorities to meet tight deadlines
• Experience and understanding of working in a complex global environment, including sensitivity to varying cultures and backgrounds
• Team player with ability to collaborate with individuals throughout the company and outside advisors in a professional and business-like manner
• Ability to lead complex projects
• University degree in computer science, business informatics, business management or comparable course of studies
• BCI Member
• ISO 22301 experience
• Project Management experience
• Business and Corporate qualifications demonstrable of management capabilities
You must be willing to undertake business travel, mainly within Europe and also be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.