Associate Director, HR Systems Management
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Associate Director, HR Systems Management – Pan European
What you become part of:
As an Associate Director, for HR Systems Management you will be responsible for leading a team of internal staff and 3rd parties, such as Cap Gemini and Accenture to ensure CCEP’s HR systems across 13 countries are used to their optimum potential and our users of them can so to the maximum effectiveness and with minimal disruption. The main systems in scope are SuccessFactors, SAP HR, Kronos and ASES, so a strong technical understanding of these systems will be advantageous.
What to expect:
- You will be responsible for stable, efficient and effective service delivery operations for systems in the HR business area.
- This is key in the support of the smooth operation of HR business processes including hire of employees, employee moves, payroll, reporting to regulatory authorities and interfacing of employee data to other internal & external systems
- Management of a team of 5 internal resources and selected 3rd party support providers and vendors responsible for delivering support for CCEP’s HR systems to the defined service levels and user satisfaction.
- Implementation and operation of procedures to continuously control, monitor and analyze the service performance to meet this and drive a culture of continuous improvement in the performance delivery to our end users.
- Management through team of 2nd level incident management and support of the problem management process in cooperation with service providers, the HR business and other BPT teams.
- Root causes for serious and frequent issues are identified and plans put in place to prevent or minimise their occurrence.
- Escalation within the service providers and CCEP where an issue is not being dealt with effectively
- Documentation is created and maintained so future support issues can be dealt with effectively and user disruption minimised
- To network effectively at senior levels in CCEP HR, the support vendors and 3rd parties to develop a productive business relationship
- Close collaboration with BPT governance and management boards (e.g. the Change Advisory Board) to ensure company policies in the areas of change management, data management, user security and test management are adhered to and risk to the company’s systems & data is minimised.
- To ensure teams and Solution Delivery work closely on the handover to support of HR projects to ensure a stable transition to support partners so they and the Service Desk are fully equipped to deal with user issues and requests.
- To be the primary point of support contact for user escalation of HR systems issues and to take appropriate actions to deal with each.
- Responsible for the continuous professional and technical development of the team, for regular exchange of experiences within the unit and provision of appropriate capabilities.
Skills & Essentials:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Service management in a related and comparable positions
- Strong knowledge & experience in the HR business process area
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas of expertise:
- Operational management of CCEP applications
- ITIL processes, esp. Incident, change and configuration management processes
- IT Service Vendor Management
- Experience in the management of projects, especially in international environments
- Experience in CCEP planning procedures (ABP) and support of implementation of respective programs and projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral) of all management levels
- Creative solution and implementation focus
- Experienced in leading teams successfully
- Strong cross-cultural leadership skills and cultural empathy
- Advanced experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
- Strong focus on people development
- Strong service-orientation
- Degree in business administration, information management or a comparable degree
- Advanced trainings in IT Service Management e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards and other related qualifications desirable
- Solid economic knowledge