Associate Director, Learning and Development
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What you become a part of:
The successful candidate will own and drive the learning and development agenda for Central Functions, helping to deliver a step change in technical, professional and individual capability that directly contributes to the delivery of CCEP’s strategy.
What to expect:
• Works with Functional Leaders and P&CBPs to clarify and define winning capabilities and skills required in our Corporate Functions (differentiated by level, skill pools, technical disciplines, and career pathways); puts in place corresponding development curricula
• Takes a helicopter view of CF’s learning spend, evaluating supplier service and performance and finding opportunities for greater scale and impact
• Researches and anticipates “future of work” skills and trends, working with leaders and Talent Management colleagues to future-proof the skillsets of those in mission-critical roles and with Talent Acquisition to resource and fill critical skills gaps
• Builds dedicated development offerings, including Excellence in Business Partnering and Change Management capability
• Acts as a dedicated Learning Advisor to ensure learning and development is “visible and felt” across all corporate functions
• Builds high performing teams – through dedicated team diagnostic and team coaching work with senior leaders and their LTs
• Manages Compliance/Assurance portfolios
• Works with L&D Services to deliver a flawless learner experience
• Participates in ABP and demand planning cycles (including short and long range forecasting of learning needs)
• Builds a community of practice for learning and development across P&C and within Business Units
• Experience in creating and implementing learning and development solutions for a pan-EU audience
• Experience within Human Resources in a large multi-country, matrix organisation, including a significant amount of time in a specialist capability development role.
• Demonstrated experience of leading strategically, building alignment through influence, and driving performance
• Experience in managing large projects to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed success criteria)
• Experience in developing project plans, with clear roles and accountabilities, allocating resources, identifying potential issues/risks and developing contingency plans
• Experience working cross-culturally with diverse colleagues
• Experience managing external vendor relationships and projects
• Excellent analytical skills and a proven track record in developing and using metrics and people data
• Experience of managing delivery through a geographically dispersed team