B2B Digital Manager
Coca-Cola may be known for its international brands, but we are primarily a Belgian company. We have been active in Belgium for 90 years and continue to invest in local production, distribution, sales and our 18 brands such as the iconic Coca-Cola, of course, but also Fanta, Sprite, Nalu, newcomers such as Finley and Fuze Tea, our refreshing Chaudfontaine water, Chaqwa coffee and new brands such as a plant based brand Adez and organic brand Honest Tea. Did you know that we are also present in the spirits business? As a total beverage company, we always have the perfect drink for you at any time of the day.
In addition to the production sites in Antwerp, Ghent and Chaudfontaine and our headquarters in Anderlecht, Coca-Cola European Partners also has five distribution centers in Ghent, Antwerp, Hasselt, Heppignies and in Luxembourg and a technical service center for refrigerators in Londerzeel. Coca-Cola European Partners is the world's largest independent bottler of Coca-Cola. The Coca-Cola system employs more than 2300 people in Belgium.
We love our brands and are proud of our vibrant company. We expect a lot from our employees and want to reach the top together, but we are primarily an accessible company with our people and development opportunities at the heart.
As part of the Belux Sales Operations department, you will sit within the CRM team and report to the CRM Senior Manager. You will be responsible for the Coca-Cola European Partners online platform for B2B customers, gathering both eCommerce and Self-Service capabilities.
In close collaboration with the other departments, Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, Field Sales, Supply Chain, BPT, your main missions will be:
Manage the Coca-Cola European Partners online platform, promote it amongst the target customers and make it live as a dedicated communication channel with our customers
• Be a key contributor in challenging and shaping the CCEP online platform in collaboration with local BPT partner, the European team as well as counterparts from other markets.
• Identify target customer segments based on new functionalities and define go-to-market plans for those segments to allow their successful onboarding on the platform
• Work with Field Sales teams and Key Account Management teams to build plans to increase customer conversion rate
• Work with Sales & Marketing teams to define online activation campaigns (brands, scheme, investments, timing etc.) in order to reach the objectives of volumes
• Be the owner of the overall platform content as well as responsible for the product catalog for each customer segment
• Manage the online communication on promotions and new initiatives (e.g. product launch/switch, brand campaigns)
• Be responsible of the cross-sell and up-sell activity on online orders in order to reach targets in volumes and range
• Measure success of the platform and dedicated online campaigns through a follow up of the KPIs and Metrics, and take corrective actions when necessary
• Watch competitors and learn from best practice to continuously improve processes and ways of working
Be one of the pillars of the omni channel strategy, being responsible for one of the communication channels and its implications on other channels
• Identify the role of the online platform in the overall omni channel strategy of Coca-Cola European Partners
• Be responsible for the online touch-points on the customer journey
• Understand the behavior of the customers and define the best online interactions through data analytics
Become the ambassador of the importance of the digital in B2B commercial relationships and value realization
• Obtained a Master’s degree.
• An experienced professional with at least 3 years’ relevant experience in eCommerce, digital campaigns or digital communication.
• Strongly interested in the FMCG.
• Structured and organized.
• Independent, autonomous and stress resistant.
• Critical and analytical Skills.
• Convincing at different levels and has good presentation skills.
• A real team Player.
• A Fluent Dutch, French and English, written and spoken.
• Knowledge of a Content Management Solution and in HTML is a plus
What's in it for you?
• Many development opportunities.
• Responsible of a communication channel at the heart of our strategy.
• A working environment that is dynamic, open to change and initiative.
• A Company that is continually seeking to improve and develop.
• A central function in which you are in contact with many departments and in which you are a real business partner