Coordinator Strategy Implementation
The RED Coordinator has been created in order to support the implementation of RED strategy within the Belux organization.
The RED coordinator will have the opportunity to help and support the RED team in improving execution, efficiency and Field sales performance.
He/she will also work in a very performing environment while working daily with the strong involvement from all Support functions.
He/she will play a central coordinating role within the RED team but also with key players of support functions.
The main tasks consist on:
- Support the RED Team
- Centralised & Coordinate Flash training development & publication
- Responsible to have a min 4 weeks planning fixed of flash training for all departements
- Prepare RED monitoring decks
- coordinate RED coaching team planning
- Coordinate the planning with external coachs
- All Admin (meeting reservation invitation, material ordering, video follow up, orders etc..)
- Deck centralisation
- Follow-up RED needs & developement about showpad with RED Managers & support function that are in charge.
- Coordinate & follow-up Monthly RED reports / the Founders Cup
- Centralise RED Wednesday outcomes
- Support RED team on Project management
- Coordinate & optimise RED new process, WOW, communication with field sales
- The follow up of developments needed within Showpad and for RED meetings
- Bachelor or University level (Junior level)
- Field Sales experience and/or good Knowledge of CCEP organization.
- An experience in project management is a +
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Strongly interested in improvement processes.
- Structured and well organized.
- Independent, autonomous, stress resistant with natural leadership,
- Strong Can Do attitude
- Fluent Dutch and French written and spoken.
- Very advanced user in powerpoint
What's in it for you?
- the chance to be part of a dream team addicted to progress
- The chance to get an incredible experience in project management and get the thing moving forward.
- Lots of development opportunities.
- Lot of visibility and future carrier opportunities
- A working environment that is very dynamic, open to change.
- A department that is continually seeking to improve and develop.
- A central function in which you are in contact with many departments and in which you are a real business partner