From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What is Coca Cola European Partners?
CCEP is the major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
We've got ambitious plans to grow at CCEP, with digital and data at the heart of that. But everyone says that, right? Digital is ingrained in our strategy - not separate to it and we'll only invest where it can deliver the biggest benefit to our customers, our people and our business.
What does the Business Analytics Data Analyst do?
The Business Analytics Data Analyst works closely with the Business SMEs in order to identify, capture, cleanse and catalogue the data required to deliver analytics solutions. S/he is responsible for ensuring data integrity and quality and acts as the single point of contact for data issue resolution. S/he is able to understand the needs of the Business and the intended outcome to propose the right data sources (existing and new) and to manage the data through the end to end project lifecycle. The data analyst is accountable for ensuring that data used aligns to data and security policy and further seeks to recommend sources of data that can optimise the richness of insights derived from analytical solutions.
On a typical day you could be…
- Defining the data sources and data calculations contained in the data point catalogue
- Defining the data quality of the datasets underpinning the analytical solutions
- Engaging with Product Owners and Business SMEs to understand how data requirements will be supported during the analytical modelling process from source systems through KPI definition to visualisation
- Ensuring clarity on data lineage and maintaining the data catalogue
- Understanding and identifying potential future data needs, including new data identification, changes to existing data and any data training needs
- Working with the Product Owners to establish data quality metrics and proactively monitoring data quality
- Working with Product Owners to execute business analytics initiatives, engaging throughout the entire process, including QA and user acceptance testing
- Working with the data engineers to ensure comprehensive understanding of the business relevance of the data and to ensure that data quality standards are met
- Working alongside Analytics Scrum Masters to develop story definitions and acceptance criteria
- Acting as the point of contact for the issue detection and resolution process in support of the assigned data source system
- Creating the technical data requirements that support the defined policies and standards such as data access and security
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of information and tracking data quality
- Partnering with the Security Manager to support data security needs
You can demonstrate experience in some of the following…
- Expertise in identifying the most relevant sources of data to support business requirements and intended outcomes
- Expertise in data calculations and cataloguing data in accordance with business context
- Experience in ensuring data integrity
- Experience in data issue resolution
- Knowledge of internal and external data sources that could be leveraged to support analytics solutions across Customer, Supply Chain and Workplace domains
- Understanding of policies relevant to data security and compliance
- Experience in the agile delivery of data science products and solutions
- Ideally experience of FMCG
You or others consider yourself a…
Experienced in the field of data analysis, you have successfully defined the data requirements for analytics solutions. You are an expert in the definition of data calculations and full data cataloguing. You are conscientious to ensure that data adheres to relevant security and compliance policies. You enjoy finding ways in which to bridge data gaps and to make sense of which data is relevant to achieve the intended business outcomes. You are committed to supporting data integrity and accuracy throughout the end to end delivery process. You enjoy working in an agile environment with the flexibility to make the right choices to succeed in delivering the best outcome for the Business.