Data Visualisation Manager
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What to expect:
The Data Visualisation Manager’s role is to interact with customers to understand their needs for people analytics. They will design and build complex dashboards in Tableau and Power BI, and adapt and refresh this data according to the customer’s requirements. They will project manage the dashboard product release cycles and user release documentation.
- Applies relationship management and communication skills to listen to and understand business questions/ problems experienced by customers across HR and the Business
- Devises alternative solutions to translate customer requirements into attractive data visualisation dashboard designs with a focus on user experience. Strives to address customer needs to the highest quality with a flexible, creative problem-solving mind-set
- Provides guidance to the rest of the WFI team on effective data visualisation solutions they could be using when preparing analytics. Is seen by the team as the go-to person for data visualisation thought leadership
- Manages databases and data quality cleansing/ data transformation in Alteryx, MS Access, SQL and Excel
- Manages access to Tableau and Power BI dashboards
- Builds complex dashboards with smart graphics in Tableau and Power BI and manages on-going periodic data refreshes for them
- Applies project management, collaboration and team leadership skills to lead dashboard/ product release cycles. Owns the associated documentation (provides attractive, user friendly concise release notes and user guides). This also includes, owning the dashboard enhancements project list, following up with contributors towards task completion, ensuring accuracy testing, user acceptance testing and release communication
Skills & essentials:
- Experience working in data visualisation, partnering closely with stakeholders to meet customer requirements.
- Strong technical skills in the following programmes:
- Tableau/Power BI
- MS Access
- Excel and VBA