European Supply Chain Manager (Planning)
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
What you become part of:
You will be part of the Above Market Planning team in the Strategy & Development department reporting to the Associate Director Short Term Planning.
You will manage & coordinate the planning of cross-border families determining how to best fulfill the requirements from the demand plan to balance demand and supply in a manner that achieves optimum cost and customer service for CCEP.
What to expect:
- On a monthly base, critically evaluate & challenge forecast results provided by countries.
- Collaborate with the different BU’s and the central commercialization team to coordinate NPD forecasting for cross border production.
- Provide the adequate guidelines to ensure the effective planning of all cross-border CCEP lines so that inventory is within budget and finished good stock availability is on target. Control the execution of the guidelines.
- Responsible for coordinating the ABP cross border volumes amongst the involved BU’s and track real execution against ABP targets
- Contingency planning: develop contingency framework for CCEP, and contingency plans for cross-border families. Activate and coordinate cross-border plans if required.
- Control critical capacities and establish optimal sourcing allocations in collaboration with the Co-packing & Raw Materials Manager and the Network Optimization team.
- Lead and coordinate Above Market S&OP routines including monthly SCLT escalation.
- Responsible for weekly & monthly communications on supply situation & action plans for cross border families
- Develop fair cross-border principles and rules for optimal BU collaboration and rapid decision making creating value for CCEP and track adherence.
- Active participation in any of the CCEP projects in which Above Market Planning expertise & involvement is required.
- Lead the Above Market Planning Manager, provide vision, direction and support to enable him/her to achieve their objectives and optimize his/her development according to CCEP behaviors & strategy.
- Establish an operational excellence culture ensuring world class attributes are achieved.
Network scope, around 250 Million UC produced across all CCEP territories.
What we expect of you:
- Demonstrable experience working in a Planning Department in a multinational organisation.
- Experience working in end-to-end European & Business Unit Supply Chain. This includes a strong affinity with raw materials, new initiatives management, logistics etc.
- Experience using different systems such as Planning Tools, SAP ERP, SAP APO and able to manipulate large data sets to develop analytical solutions.
- Comfortable with travel across the EU on occasion