Procurement Category Manager
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola European Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What you become a part of
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join our largest category in our Direct Procurement Team.
You will lead specific supplier project negotiations, manage change projects and support risk management agenda as defined by the commodity strategy owned by the CCEP Procurement Manager.
What to expect
This role will cover CCEP’s territories and there will be a significant need to travel, probably 20- 30%, predominantly in our European territories. The role can be based at any of the European head office sites.
- Supporting supplier negotiations.
- Develop and implement new suppliers and expand supply base
- Develop and implement contingency plans
- Define light weighting agenda
- Develop joined strategy with supplier to increase recycled Alu cans content
- Drive supplier performance through the effective use of supplier relationship management
- Identify cost saving/ efficiency improvement initiatives
- Recommend and implement risk management strategies
- Improve budgeting models and increase forecasting accuracy
- Procurement/ packaging materials background and/or a good understanding of procurement/ supply chain processes
- Strong track record of international, cross functional change project management with evidence of good influencing skills at senior level
- Proven track record in strategic sourcing.
- Comfortable with business travel across the EU on a regular basis.