Senior Manager, Application Management Services
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
Senior Manager, Application Management Services – Pan European
What you become part of:
A new role within Application Management Services supporting functions, including, but not limited to vendor management of partners managing Service Now, Business Process and Technology (BPT) Internal Tools and Public Affairs and Communications and Legal Applications. In addition to applications which do not fit under the current AMS Business Process support structures or OTC, Fico, Plan to Load, MTO, HR or Reporting. You will be responsible fort he provision of business, process and technical expertise for Service Now, BPT Tools and assigned applications.
Will be required to support the implementation of the Application Management Services strategy aligned with the CCEP BPT Strategy to support the achievement of the strategic objectives as well as deliver continuous improvement and assurance of a stable, reliable and cost-efficient production and delivery of defined IT services. You will also have responsibility for the management of service providers to ensure service delivery according to agreed SLAs / OLAs.
What to expect:
- Responsible for stable, efficient and effective service delivery operations for Application Management Supporting Functions. Including Service Now Management/Configuration and BPT Tools and PAC Legal BPT applications.
- Vendor Management of support partners for Service Now, BPT Tools and PAC, Legal Applications.
- Assist with IT operations improvement projects and continuous optimization of production processes
- Provision and management to support agreed ABP Projects in assigned Business Process Areas
- Close collaboration with governance and management boards (e.g. the Change Advisory Board)
- Implementation of procedures to continuously control, monitor and analyze the service performance to meet defined service requirements and SLA’s
- Support Project acceptance procedures to ensure stable transition of projects into operations
- Business impact: Important effects on business operations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Service Management in a related and comparable positions
- Degree in business administration, information management or a comparable degree
- Advanced trainings in IT Service Management e.g. ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards and other related qualifications desirable
- Fluent in English (German, Spanish, French would be advantageous)
- Strong Technical experience and knowledge of Service Now.
- Experience in the management of projects, especially in international environments
- Knowledge and experience in the following areas of expertise:
- Operational management of Communication and Applications Technologies
- ITIL processes, esp. Incident, change and configuration management processes
- IT Service Vendor Management
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral) of all management levels
- Creative solution and implementation focus
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of general IT networks and platforms of CCEP
- Deep understanding of Service Now
- Strong cross-cultural leadership skills and cultural empathy
- Advanced experience in cross-functional and cross-cultural collaboration
- Strong service-orientation
- Willing to undertake frequent business travels