PLANIFICADOR DE LA DEMANDA
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
What you become a part of:
Manage and shape demand for all SKU and network centers of the region, based on statistical criteria and calculations, adding all relevant information from commercial area, and gaining consensus on one forecast that drives the business.
What to expect:
- Manage and shape demand for all SKU and network centers of the region
- Calculate a baseline forecast, based on statistic models, and the cleansed historical data
- Add to the baseline forecast, all the relevant information from commercial area, about promotion and local trends and volumes
- Provide support and methodology to commercial area in the estimation of the impact of promotions or any other commercial activity
- Review forecast with the right frequency and anticipation to allow Supply planning to achieve the cost and Service Level targets
- Provide mid-term aggregated forecast for the production capacity estimations and for warehouse and transport dimensioning
- Lead Regional Demand Review committee with commercial director and leads, gaining consensus on a single and agreed forecast
- Participate in Regional S&OP committee
- Understand drivers of forecast bias and provide corrective actions
- Participation in scenario planning process
- Masters Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain, Economics or Finance
- Fluent English
- 1-3 years demand planning experience
- Experience in FMCG environment
- Valuable experience with SAP
- Availability to travel once a month
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills around data management
- Strong mathematical/statistical abilities
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
What we are offering:
- Work contract with stability
- Compensation according to the position