See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
TREASURY BACK OFFICE ANALYST
1- Trade Confirmations:
- Foreign Exchange
- Money Market Confirmations
- Commodity Manual Invoices Confirmations for settlement
- Iceland Manual Confirmations
- Confirm all Internal trades agree to External trades
- Trade Settlements in Treasury Management System
- Netting manual payments
- Commodities manual payments
- External & Internal Dividend Payments
- Any other treasury related payments (example of daily Share Buy Back etc).
- Reconciliation of opening balances
- Report overdrafts to VP Treasury and Dir. Treasury Operations
- Follow up with banks all claims with banks and unsettled deals
- Follow up on missing bank statements
- Daily interaction with Source-To-pay for variances vs forecast before setting position
- Monthly monitoring of all bank charges against terms and conditions & reporting to Di. Treasury Operations deviations
- Month end reporting for Source-To-Pay
- Back up for Cash Manager
- Temporary Contract (Estimated duration of one year and a half)
- Full Time Contract.
- Location: Barcelona ( Esplugues de Llobregat )
- Fixed Salary + Social Benefits.
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!