See how our Sustainability Action Plan is using our business and brands to build a better future for the planet and its people.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity.
One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience.
From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives.
We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.
Field IT EUS Manager , Service Delivery
Begano ( A Coruña )
In this role, you will lead risk-targeted Field IT and advisory services that add value to the organisation, to ensure each service delivery is executed in the most effective, efficient manner and in accordance with professional audit standards and quality assurance practices.
· Main responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for the quality of service you provide to your customers in terms of your technical proficiency and the way in which you treat and interact with customers.
- To work as a committed member within the wider CCEP IT Support system through the quality of your collaboration with other team members, the rest of Field IT, CCEP Servicedesk and all other support agencies to optimise the level of service delivered to customers.
- To have a working knowledge of all current Industry, Company and Departmental standards and policies as they apply to the selection, procurement, support and use of end-user devices and client software and to identify ways in which your ability to provide service can be improved.
- To deal with any infringements to current standards and policies that you uncover as guided by Line Management including taking appropriate but tactful direct action within the scope of your discretion
- To comply with Departmental standards and follow formal processes whenever possible and to escalate those situations where there is a need to deviate from standard.
- To ensure all operational issues are escalated to relevant Field IT Supervisor or Senior Manager, Iberia Field IT or are entered into relevant Teamsite and are followed up on.
- To ensure the accuracy of entries made in ServiceNow relating to Ticket, Asset and User details and that all Tickets have appropriate and timely updates.
- To ensure that all customers are referred to the CCEP Service Desk for logging of Service Requests.
- Experience essential in Windows System Operation, Cisco, Apple, Service Now and Sigma Experience.
- Previous work experience within a customer service or support team
- Ideally have extensive previous IT Technology – preferably from practice (Big 4 is a plus) or gained from working in IT Project within a multinational company (consumer packaged goods industry experience preferred).
- High Level of English ( Minimum B2)
- Highly valued:
o Software and hardware troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
o Basic Knowledge of Networking Device as Switch,Router, …
o Knowledge of Windows 10
o Service Now tools and ITIL knowledge
o Basic knowledge of Apple Hardware and iOS
o Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Anti-virus, Registry settings.
o Able to configure network printers
o Able to set up, configure and troubleshoot client hardware and peripheral devices
o Knowledge of LAN topologies and ability to troubleshoot client network connectivity issues.
- Skills needed:
o Committed to customer service
o Strong formal and informal communication skills
o Able to manage stress and work to deadlines
o Availability and Flexibility
Si estás interesado/a en esta posición, por favor, inscríbete en la oferta y adjunta un CV actualizado, una persona del equipo de Selección se pondrá en contacto contigo.
*Creemos que la igualdad de oportunidades significa inclusión, diversidad y un mismo tratamiento para todos/as los/las candidatos/as